Oh look, a female gamer.

Kayota

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2009
Well alright, I wouldn't call myself a hardcore gamer or anything. Actually I'm pretty casual as far as gaming goes but I'm getting more into it. I got a Wii for Christmas and it's definitely the best system I've had so far, especially considering that I have somewhere around 50 Gamecube games and they're all 100% compatible with the Wii. Right now all I have for the Wii is Guitar Hero 5 and Need for Speed: Nitro but I'm loving them both, they're really great games.

As far as what I usually play, my preferences are Sonic, Mario, Pokemon, Animal Crossing, Need for Speed and other street racing games, and, lately, Star Fox games. I'm willing to expand my horizons with my obtaining of a Wii, however, so that is one reason why I am joining this forum. This will be my first gaming forum, so I'm really hoping I can learn something from you guys.

As far as systems go, I have got a Wii, a Gamecube, a Playstation 2, a DS and a Gameboy Advance SP.
That's it. That's all I have. I'm rather pleased with what I've got, though. As you can see I have inadvertently managed to prefer Nintendo systems since I was 7 years old and received my first Gameboy. Good times, good times.

So I'm going to be 17 in February and yes, I am indeed female. Glad to be here and, in closing, I really hope I can learn something from this forum.

tl;dr: I'm a 16 year old female who likes the Wii a whole lot and wants to learn about the different games and add-ons for the system.

EDIT: Oh and fyi I do not have internet on my Wii so, you know, don't ask for friend codes or whatever.

Welcome to wiichat. Hope you enjoy the forums.:). Happy holidays.

Also do guys sign up and be like hey look im a male gamer?????? More attention plz lulz /flirt

No, but when I played Team Fortress 2 almost everyone was like "Holy crap you're female?!" whereas it was no surprise to see males around.

I'd love to get Shift but I think that I'll stick with my Wii for now, I went through the whole "buying a system for one game" thing with the PS2 and it didn't go so great.

I play PC games, very limited though, mostly things like The Sims series and such. I played TF2 for about a week at my mom's house and it ended up crashing my mom's comp, and doesn't work at all on my computer so I don't play that any more, for the moment. My favorite games are the Gamecube games, especially Sonic games and the like.

Oh, i never had a gamecube so i guess missed out on alot of those games

They're compatible with the Wii but require a memory card and controller. Controllers are cheap but memory cards are rather expensive and difficult to come by.

Thanks ^^
It's actually a long distance relationship but I get to visit her again in a couple of days which I'm quite excited about.

Thanks ^^
It's actually a long distance relationship but I get to visit her again in a couple of days which I'm quite excited about.

Lol, I have no problem with the same gender like thing. What bugs me is when they try to push it to someone who doesn't want to do that kind of thing and convince them they should be homosexual. Otherwise, as long as your friendly and don't push the issue to anyone that doesn't want it, everything is a good day. :) I have a friend at my school who is lesbian, and I get along with her everyday, simply because she's a good friend. :yesnod: Like homosexual men, if they are friendly to me and don't try to show that kind of love towards me, I can be friendly back. They treat me like a friend, not a lover :lol: Now if only everyone felt that way.

Back