Oh look, a female gamer.

I agree. c:

I like the way you use that smiley face :lol: C= - I'll try that one, so it doesn't look like I'm just copying you :lol: I'm getting tired of using =] lol

This smily dominates all of them! :burgerking: Got milk? Im just spammed...i feel bad. Oh i know how to save the day, Welcome to wiichat girl.:). Hope you enjoy the forums, but it already look like you did..

Oh hai dere female gamer! You are a rare breed sadly. I wish more girls knew the fun of gaming. Oh well, welcome madame.

I agree. Quite frankly I'm not a girly-girl at all - I don't give a damn about how I look, don't wear makeup and have no regrets about rolling around in the mud with my dogs. LOL

As far as getting internet on my Wii, honestly I never had any interest in that at all. I'm quite fine with playing on my own rather than over the internet. -shrug-

CoD looks cool, do you have to play over the internet or is there a one-player version?

Alright, I ought to look into that then. I'm not so great at shooting games or what have you but it sounds like a good one.

Back