Oh look, a female gamer.

Alright, I ought to look into that then. I'm not so great at shooting games or what have you but it sounds like a good one.

Be warned, the Wii version isn't as good as the 360, PC, and PS3 versions. Some campaign missions are missing and whatnot. Of course you won't mind the crappy online with your lack of internets, but the missing missions in Modern Warfare are definitely a bad thing.

Alright, I ought to look into that then. I'm not so great at shooting games or what have you but it sounds like a good one.

Be warned, the Wii version isn't as good as the 360, PC, and PS3 versions. Some campaign missions are missing and whatnot. Of course you won't mind the crappy online with your lack of internets, but the missing missions in Modern Warfare are definitely a bad thing.

I own the Brothers in Arms game for the Wii. I liked the series, but the wii-gun thing is just annoying :lol:

Maybe I ought to go for the PC version, considering I have internet on my PC. -shrug- Doesn't much matter.

Yeah if your PC can handle it, go for it. The campaign in Modern Warfare is amazing and I loved the one in Modern Warfare 2 as well, so the lack of certain missions totally sucks.

My pc has 1520 RAM c: I got extra so my comp could run Sims 3, as it didn't work at all with just 520.

Ha I know little about PC gaming as I'm a console gamer myself, but that should work. Another PC game you could try would be Fallout 3 Game of the Year Edition. If you like RPGs that is. It's my favorite game of all time.

I'm the same as you.
And I don't like Sims 3 that much so I feel like I need to make better use of this epic amount of RAM lol. Sims 3 felt like an incomplete game.

That's true actually. c: But that's not all i do LOL

My sister used to try to find unique ways to kill them. Like making them jump in the pool and then deleting the ladder.

Back