old news, already posted

fiveryanfrenzy

Wii Citizen
Nov 29, 2006
why do people always reply to stuff to notify that it is 'old news' or 'already posted' when there are people who might not have seen it etc.

plus, who cares? let it be posted again?

its so annoying and i think it is borderline SPAM.

if you've already seen or heard about it then just ignore it and check out something else :thumbsup:

fiveryanfrenzy said:
why do people always reply to stuff to notify that it is 'old news' or 'already posted' when there are people who might not have seen it etc.

plus, who cares? let it be posted again?

its so annoying and i think it is borderline SPAM.

if you've already seen or heard about it then just ignore it and check out something else :thumbsup:
old post, some one did this already

All them noobs puting there freind codes in diffrent topics

If you do not know how to act properly on a forum, you do not deserve to have posting privliges. It is a privlige, not a right.

lol yah in canada their called privilages not rights, lol jk we can do lots of stuff like fish for free if ur under 16 lol, hahah this thread is just a pointless as all the other repeaded thread, but i hafta agree their has to be a obvious silent agrement on these threads that waist valuable space.!

MetroidZ said:
you must have been a victim.

You know, it actually takes effort to post things like, "This has been discussed" or "Use the search feature"

I just don't understand why people get so aggravated when people post things that have already been posted. :tard:

Noone is forcing you to read the thread, or even take the effort to actually respond. Your making the decision yourself to act that way and to waste your own time responding. You have noone to complain about but yourself. :rolleyes:

Master Wii said:
You know, it actually takes effort to post things like, "This has been discussed" or "Use the search feature"

I just don't understand why people get so aggravated when people post things that have already been posted. :tard:

Noone is forcing you to read the thread, or even take the effort to actually respond. Your making the decision yourself to act that way and to waste your own time responding. You have noone to complain about but yourself. :rolleyes:

Why don't you think for a minute, and wonder: What if there's 5 pages of threads that happen to be asking the same question that has been answered on several occassions? It just makes the place look messy in general and you stay here long enough and you'll realize the situation.

or "oh no my wii won turn on!"
and there like "check the power cord n00b!!!!!!!
yeah those peoples are d****

I wouldn't classify them as dicks, but just too lazy or just ignorant to use the very helpful search feature. :)

Kamikaze said:
I wouldn't classify them as dicks, but just too lazy or just ignorant to use the very helpful search feature. :)
no i meant the people who flame the un-knowing people.

Kamikaze said:
Why don't you think for a minute, and wonder: What if there's 5 pages of threads that happen to be asking the same question that has been answered on several occassions? It just makes the place look messy in general and you stay here long enough and you'll realize the situation.

Who gives a crap if there are 5 pages of the same thing? It's the moderators responsibility to step in and point out that the topic has been covered and lock the thread. Even posting a link to the thread on his topic.

P.S. This isn't my first membership on an online forum, so I realize the situation but I haven't met a more immature collective bunch of people as I have so far on this site.

Back