Pokemon Black&White Discussion

hes pretty good, not that bad.

Just got through chargestone cave. Dewott lvl 34, Munna lvl 29, Vanillish lvl 28, and Excadrill lvl 32. Headed to the tower.

aside from trading, what could you do with White/Black versions and any of the fourth generation games?

To hell with Stunfisk Nick... lol. Ok, team update.

As of right now, im at the entrance of victory road (took some time and nailed the last few gyms today) and here is current team.

Samurott lvl 48, Musharna lvl 47, Excadrill lvl 47, Vanillish lvl 47, and my new addition, Deino lvl 46. Pokemon league can eat my feces... lol :bacon:

Mkay. Steamrolled pkmn league and beat the first part of the game,

Samurott lvl 53, Excadrill lvl 51, Musharna lvl 52, Reshiram lvl 50, and Zweilous lvl 51, and Vanniluxe (who proved to be useless...) lvl 47

I just made it to Driftveil City. Up to that point, I've caught every Pokemon I can in White so far, except for Lilligant. I will go back for that one. I caught two Petilils so I could trade the second one for Cottonee. My team is doing very well. I'm also leveling up all Pokemon so they evolve as well.

Alright, done with first part of the game, my new team in the making consists of:

Volcarona lvl 73, Hydreigon lvl 66, Excadrill lvl 66, and Archeops currently lvl 47. Training him up anjd looking for two more additions before taking on the pkmn league for the second time. Also got a dragonite lvl 58 now, but hes not part of my team. lol. Just caught Tornadus, and workin my way through the finale of the game.

Finally got to put new game last night. I'm at the cold storage "saga" now
Liepard lv 28
Swoobat lv 28
Tirtouga lv 28
Solosis lv 26
Whirlipede lv 30
Pignite lv 30

About an hour ago in the desert my pokemon got infected with pkrs.

I just beat Leader Clay. Krokorok was taken out with one Scald from Panpour, Excadrill went down after two Leaf Blades from Servine, and Palpitoad was gone after a critical hit from Mega Drain. The easiest Gym thus far. Then I beat Bianca, easily, and got Fly! Taught it to Tranquill and am loving it.

EDIT: By the way, I am loving Driftveil City's music!!

Last edited:
Did you know that if you go to Castelia City, inside the GameFreak building, talk to one of the guys there hes the sound director, and he'll play the original Team Rocket theme music for you. Pretty neat.

Btw, just raped the Elite Four... Volcarona lvl 78, Hydreigon lvl 76, Excadrill lvl 75, and Archeops lvl 69. lol.

Back