Pokemon Platinum

The rumor about regi-men, is...TRUE...
With the special event regigigas, you unlock non roaming (stationary) Regis of each flavor.

Mmnnn, tasty.

Dont know yet about the horrors that is the castel....
but thanks for sparking healthy fear....

Love the hand drawn murkrow, the jagged lines look awesome

Would it be worth it to get a ds just for this game? My bros have ruby and emerald and I'm tempted to get this and a ds, but being a teen, i might need the money for other things. Any help woud be apprecieated. Thanks.

Plat is, one of the best games for a ds, and personaly I love my ds, lookforward to my DSi, and find there is ALWAYS a cheep good game to buy (huge library, large used good library that is easy to get)

*Sigh* How I hate the Battle Castle so much.
Lax Incense/Brightpowder Magmar. I absolutely hate it.

Tackling the Battle Frontier, eh? I havn't started the Battle Castle yet. I'll probably go to it and then the Battle Arcade once I finish up the (so far) easy Battle Hall. And then, my worst nightmare; the Battle Factory. Urgh... Hopefully with so many new (epic) pokes, I won't have to get my ass kicked time and again by the Frontier Brain's overly powerful team...

Speaking of the Battle Factory, is it me or in emerald were double team spamming pokes everywhere? Seriously. Even Noland on set 6 had a Double Teaming Metagross (whcih haxed me to death... ).

200% worth it...
unless you play guitar... then save up for a Hell raiser, or traben... :D

Response to IrOny-

Last edited:
that's what i did the first time i got a ds =p except it was with diamond.
But then i got tired of it, sold it, and got a ps3. but now i dont have a t.v for a ps3, and now i'm back to handhelds. I'm still playing gold, but the graphics are kinda annoying

In my opinion gold iz the all time best pkmn game so far...
Bur D/p/p Is good once you get into it, and find a community

that's also the thing. If it weren't for wiichat, i probably wouldn't get it

yeah, good old wii chat-
ill brb

do me a favor tho-
go to my profile, add me as a friend... and join the social group im in.

Sorry moderator, i know no conversatung in threads

Well... I don't get much credentials yet. My team in the Battle Castle was something like Heatran / Machamp / Pikachu. I barely had much options, but doesn't negate the hax in the Battle Frontier.

And in terms of Double Teaming... It's become more abused this time around. I've had a few Poke's try setting up 6 Double Teams on me. May have to consider running Lucario for Aura Sphere or something.

About to tackle the League. this is my team, gonna raise them up first though

Torterra
Infernape
Empoleon
Giratina
Rydon
Garchomp

Back