Pokemon X/Y

Well at least it would be something different to squabble about, rather than just Sylveon's Type over and over... Be niceo spice it up...

Why the hell else would they name the versions X 'n Y? I somehow doubt plane coordinates are on Gamefreak's minds rather than chromosomes.

Why the hell else would they name the versions X 'n Y? I somehow doubt plane coordinates are on Gamefreak's minds rather than chromosomes.
However the plane coordinates are on their mind. First 3D Pokemon game after all

Unlike Math I really hate Biology

You have your priorities screwed up...
Math is logic
Everything follows math
Half of biology is ever changing which is why I don't trust the theories in Biology because they follow no logic. The other half is pure memorization.

Biology: Almost pure memorization
Chemistry: Half memorization and half logic
Physics: Almost pure logic

Math: Absolute Logic

Biology in itself is quite interesting, though.

Math is symbols. Logic, but still symbols.

Anyways, I think the name steps from the coordinate grid and chromosomes.

However the plane coordinates are on their mind. First 3D Pokemon game after all

cm-45894-350fdd194d2ea6.gif

Whether it's math or biology, none can say... but that definitely leans towards plane coordinates.

Math is logic
Everything follows math
Half of biology is ever changing which is why I don't trust the theories in Biology because they follow no logic. The other half is pure memorization.

Biology: Almost pure memorization
Chemistry: Half memorization and half logic
Physics: Almost pure logic

Math: Absolute Logic

I liek Chemistry since explosions 'n other such grandeur reactions are a wonderful thing.

Anyways, I think the name steps from the coordinate grid and chromosomes.
We all know you want a more fabulous pair of chromosomes but....
I highly doubt Pokémon would do such a thing

Math is symbols. Logic, but still symbols.
Symbols is how we describe concepts. Letters are symbols yet you can understand them and communicate with them. Math is the laungage in which everything is written. The symbols we give it help us understand that language and so help us better understand the universe.
But if you want to do math in a more simpler form, try doing your Algebra homework in binary.

If it is based on the the coordinates then the third installment will be Z

I know I know, I was just insulting you without really thinking about it. ¬_¬;

Biology is still more interesting.

Back