Pokemon X/Y

Biology is still more interesting.
GintamaSlap_zpsb4ab4452.gif

Gosh, MR, I didn't think you liked hearing it so much. But if you insist....

BIOLOGY IS STILL MORE INTERESTING

But yeah, I'm in the opinion that X and Y stems from both.

BIOLOGY IS STILL MORE INTERESTING
How?
Math is the architect of Biology as well
The Golden Ratio and Fractals are seen throughout life

I just can't stand Biologists. They think they know all and force their theories on everyone. Then they changed their blasted theories. They claim Biology is evolving but Math did not have to, so I doubt they are getting anywhere close to truth. Again Math is the pure expression of everything.

Anyway I am getting way off topic so I am going to spoiler this

I told you, I don't know enough about any of this (knowing more then the average person isn't necessarily enough). I just find the concept of biology much more interesting then math. Math is the language of computing, well, near everything. Or breaking stuff down into symbols, same stuff. That's pretty cool, I gotta admit. But biology is about life, which I find more interesting then a computing language.

Math doesn't change? All factual, not just symbols? Really? Then why can 2 + 2 equal 6? Because you can have 2 be a variable, like X or Y, an hav it equal 3 instead of 2. Small example, but the point is that math is never concrete and changes every day of the week depending simply upon who is looking at it and in what way. At least Biology can have a constant thought throughout itself...

I'm not disagreeing with the whole of your statement MR, but saying that math is nothing but facts and doesn't change is just an incomplete thought in itself.

I'm not disagreeing with the whole of your statement MR, but saying that math is nothing but facts and doesn't change is just an incomplete thought in itself.
What you say makes no sense

Math is not about symbols, it's about concepts based purely on logic. The concept of two will always be the concept of two. How we write it means absolutely nothing because it will always be the same. Whether you use base 2 or base 60, it makes no difference concept wise but it will hinder other people from understanding.

MR: I have a major in math, I know a thing or two. Like I said, what you are saying isn't wrong it's just incomplete. Math is based on factual representatives (this being numbers in a nutshell) which do not have any actual value until we credit them a value, same reason variable X has no value until we credit it a value, same thing with numbers. 2 only counts as 2 because we nationally agree that it is 2, just like we agree as a country that a foot is 12 inches, that a yard is 3 feet, that Pi is 3.14159265, same thing. My point is that it is still a flawed system and that it is only as factual as we make it out to be.

From what I have seen is you view it from the perspective of a computer programer where binary numbers are giving a value by us. I have been reading math books and math theories for a long time and I am majoring in math however what we are delving into is philosophy and not math.

You can't talk about quantities without giving that quantity a representative symbol. What your talking about is a translation problem which does not make math relative. It only makes they way you translate it relative.

About Pi
Pi is a ratio. The idea behind it is the same what ever language you speak, what ever planet you come from, or what ever base you use. Viewing Pi as 3.14... is the wrong way to view Pi.

Last edited:
You're still missing my point bro. Listen to me, I am NOT disagreeing with you. Just understand that math is not purely based on fact. It is based on perception and representation of numerical figures.

I am telling you how one perceives symbols is not math.
Symbols only represents math.
Math in pure expression cannot be written because it already was. The pure expression of math is everywhere around you and is found in the laws of the universe and it is the law of the universe. How we express it makes no difference nor does it change the universe. Everything that is was.
Math is fact and pure logic.

I am telling you how one perceives symbols is not math.
Symbols only represents math.
Math in pure expression cannot be written because it already was. The pure expression of math is everywhere around you and is found in the laws of the universe and it is the law of the universe. How we express it makes no difference nor does it change the universe. Everything that is was.
Math is fact and pure logic.

Haha. You're a funny guy.

Back