Pokemon X/Y

HOLY **** GUYS

COROCORO JUST LEAKED WHAT I THINK IS A GIANT SQUID

SIX GENERATIONS AND FINALLY I'M SO EXCITED, I MEAN I DUNNO WHAT I THINK OF THE DESIGN YET, BUT GIANT SQUI--oh, yeah. I should actually post them, I guess. Fine, let me finish fangasming over my favorite animal then I can edit it in.
Link?

Can't you just Google Serebii?

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

Edit:

corocoro7133.jpg
Maika and Karamanero (evo), Dark/Psychic Pokemon. They have the move "Turn Over", which reverses stat changes. Their abilities can be either Suction Cups or Contrary.

I think Maika is adorable, and while Karamanero could be better, it's a giant squid so I love it. Its name is also really fun to say, I just realized.

corocoro7134.jpg
This bird, Shushup, is a Fairy type. The Perfume Pokemon, it is exclusive to Pokemon Y. Knows Aromatheropy, and has Healer as its ability.

corocoro7135.jpg
Peroppafu, another Fairy type, is the Cotton Candy Pokemon, exclusive to Pokemon X. Knows "Drain Kiss". Its ability, "Sweet Pale", prevents allies from falling asleep.

corocoro7132.jpg
Koronda, a Dark/Fighting Pokemon, is Pancham's evolution. It has the ability Iron Fist, which is going to be at least complimented by Hammer Arm. I guess it evolves in a new way.

Other stuff:

• Clauncher is exclusive to X and Skrelp is exclusive to Y
  • Robot arms dude is a gym leader named Shitoron
  • The black guy is another gym leader, named Zakuro
  • Evil team is Team Team Flair/Flare, which, according to Serebii, "exist solely to make money"? Is this like a more interesting Team Rocket?
  • The professor, named Purataanu, apparently battles you at certain points
  • Honedge has No Guard (cool)
  • Xerneas is Fairy-type, Yveltal is Dark/Flying. Xerneas has the ability "Fairy Aura", which powers up Fairy-type moves. Yveltal has "Dark Aura", which, as you would guess, powers up Dark-type moves. Xerneas has the move "Geo Control" and Yveltal has "Death Wing".
  • You get figures if you pre order the games, of the legendaries, naturally

I don't think I missed anything, but I guess it's possible with all that compressed text, so feel free to look at the updates yourself. More might come soon, as well.

Last edited:
I cant remember if this question was answered but:

Whose getting X and whose getting Y?

It will effect my decision

Gettin' whichever version has Yveltal as catchable, 'less some newly revealed pre-release version exclusives on the other game catch my attention moreso.

That big ol' neon squid's design is... interestin', in any case. My judgement will come once I know why the aesthetics are the way the are.

Shushup is alright...

Now I hate Vanilluxe even more, since any and all positive praise that unworthy piece'a **** received is likely what spawned another ****in' foodmon.

Pancham has been added to my predicted in-game team.

Operation: "Actually like Karamanero's/Malamar's design" is turning out to a raging success. The design is really growing on me, which is good.

Also, there's a confirmed Pokemon named "Oorotto".

If you were expecting pics, no, we don't know anything about it other than that it's real. We know about it because it was seen in the trailer that aired with the newest movie, and some people that have seen it are providing drawings of what it looks like. This seems to be the most accurate drawing, according to Serebii.

orotto4.jpg

I guess it's supposed to be a haunted tree of some sort, likely Grass/Ghost. While that sketch does give us a very good feel for what it actually looks like, it's too early to make any final judgements. I'll probably end up liking it. It's really about time we got a proper tree Pokemon (Sudowoodo and Shiftry don't count).

Last edited:
I really hope that thing is Grass/Ghost. It actually looks pretty cool in my opinion. Gen 5 had some nice Ghost types and Honedge is pretty cool, so I hope for this to be a Ghost and maybe have one or two more Ghost types in addition.

I wonder if Ghost will be super/not very effective on Fairy, and vice versa... Fairy and Dark are obviously gonna have some sort'a relationship, but it remains t' be seen if Ghost will get in on that.

I still remember that E3 trailer where Gardy hit Hydreigon with a Fairy attack. I believe Hydreigon's HP was still in the high yellow zone after being hit, leading me to believe that Dark isn't weak to Fairy, unless it was a really weak Fairy attack.

Edit: Just looked. 56/152. Seems a bit low for a "x4 damage" hit, especially with Gardevoir's high Sp. Attack. Unless, as stated, the attack itself is just weak.

Last edited:
Aye, Fairy isn't super effective against Dark and nor does Dark resist. But there has t' be some sort'a relationship between the two, both games' main legendaries are those two types. The only question is what that relationship will be; will Dark be super effective, not very effective, or immune?

My guess is the former, since Dark really ain't the best of types. Creatin' a new type that resists it would be nonsense.

But there has t' be some sort'a relationship between the two, both games' main legendaries are those two types.
Ho-oh and Lugia

Your logic makes sense, but it's not guaranteed to be on the mark. I would like to see Dark get a boost, though. I'd like to see some higher base power attacks, mainly.

Eeeh, not really the best example. Electric is related to Dragon, Dragon is related to dragon, Fire is related to Dragon...

Back