pokemon you hate

Zubat is awesome.

You're fired.

Do I need to explain, CK? I just dont like their designs.

That was the explanation right there. xD

I hate Gyrados. Ruins the awesomeness of the Karp. And Milotic. And Scraggy. I can go on for a while, but my laziness is still kicking in.

Dirge's Stamp of Approval 2.JPG

Milotic is pretty beast, bro. Milotic > Feebas. The Karp-awesome-syndrome is unique to the king of Karp alone.

Scraggy is indeed ****, but stop being lazy like Nick, bro. :lol:

^^^ Says the man with an opinion everyone else is rejecting. :lol:

I should add to my list of hated 'mons, the Vanilluxe evolution. It's just ****ing ugly, and the concept is stupid. It had potential, but why the **** would I want an ice cream pokemon on my roster? That'd just make me hungry. =/

On a side note, I think I abuse the "like" button.

And Milotic ruins Feebas. All there is to it.

And I hate Wailmer and Wailord. As well as Graveler. The other two are acceptable. And all Pokemon that seem to appear everywhere and get on your last nerve when every 2 steps in the grass they appear.

Zubat is Okay

A pokemon being okay, plus it having the encounter rate of a hobo in new york city (every ****ing step...) makes for a pokemon to dread, IMO. :lol:

Case in point, Zigzagoon, Rattata (it's not awesome, Joey =/), Bidoof, etc.

Magikarp's given WAY to much love, Although he's pretty fun during battle. And you can't even eat one :/.

Magikarp's given WAY to much love, Although he's pretty fun during battle. And you can't even eat one :/.

Poor Meowth and his broken teeth...

Yeah, I still remember every ****ing episode of the original anime, big woop, wanna fight about it?

i revive threads cuz i r smaert

The more I look at Black & White Kyurem, the more I dislike it. It's very un-Kyurem like, and is essentially an uglier version of Reshiram and Zekrom... I don't hate it's design, but I certainly don't like it. The same could be said for my opinion on Thundurus' and Landorus' Sacred Beast forms.

While I don't love Garbodor or anything, I don't mind it, I don't think the design is bad.

While I don't hate any Pokemon, I'm not a big fan of Jynx, Simipour, Purugly, etc. The overratedness of Charizard and Pikachu also irritates me.

Back