Post your weightlifting routine

Makes sense to me Nicko...my max is only 175 =3 Ah well, I'm gettin there =P

I usually go to the gym Monday-Wednesday-Friday. I don't usually lift anything specifically, I just do three sets of ten on multiple machines at varied weights =P I do that for about 45 minutes-1 hour and then I swim for another hour. Although typically the pool is full so I end up sitting in the Sauna for 1/2 hour...but that's ok cuz it relaxes your muscles and then it's a little easier to swim. The only problem is I keep forgetting to stretch o_O I'm soooooo sore!

EDIT: ^ Good question...I also want to know how much it costs. But Levesque be not here anymores =/ Does anyone else use it?

Mii Peter said:
From what I've heard and read, creatine isn't too great... but thats what ive seen... anyways... would you reccommend buying whey protein powder? How much does it help?

Peter.

*edit* how much does it cost?
Like I said, it isn't all too fancy stuff. It is simply used to increase your protein intake. A meal replacement, if you will. Their are varying flavors (yet, none of them are all too tasty) but I suggest chocolate because in my experience, the weirder the flavors the weirder the taste. You'll have to expirement and find a kind that you like the taste of. You just mix a cup or two into water (or milk, for added protein) and drink it. Price depends on what brand you get. You could probably get a big tub of the stuff for 20-30 bucks. But like I said, dont buy in bulk until you know you like the flavor.

Drink Whey immediatly after workouts and whenever you dont fulfill your daily protein intake.

k Thanks :D

I hope my gym opens again soon :sick:

BTW, out of the tub/small container you get, how long does it last you?

Last edited:
Depends on the size. The one I get is pretty big and lasts me a few months.

If you want a combination of Protein and Creatine get Nitrotech. I've been taking that for about a year now and I think its great.

Any supermarket. It is incredibly common.

Sounds like I need to buy some....

So, to continue chatter in this thread (seeing as it is the only live one in wiichat :p)...

Where do you work out? (Home, Gym)
How long do you work out?
What apparatus/weights do you use?
How often do you work out?
Why do you work out?

I'll reply to these questions once others do, and thank you to those who have answered any of my questions :)

YMCA
30-45 minutes
Free Weights FTW. I despise all machines.
4 days per week
Multiple reasons. I could write a book on that single topic.

Where do you work out? (Home, Gym) Gym (Community Centre)
How long do you work out? 1 1/2 hours - 2 hours
What apparatus/weights do you use? Treadmill, weights, treadmill
How often do you work out? 5-6 times a week in the summer
Why do you work out? I was wayy to big, lost 30 pounds, which I needed to do for my soccer team

Last edited:
24 Hour Fitness during the summer, school during the year
2 hours during summer, one normally
Machines during the summer, freeweights @ school
As often as possible...usually I try to aim for three times a week
To make myself smexy xD Seriously, I'm BIG =P

Back