Pre-Brawl Melee battles

lloyd_yayo

Nintendo 4life
Oct 16, 2006
ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
just kinda thought of something cool we could all do, post some videos of you playing melee, show off your skills.i do versus mode against level 9 with lvl 4 handicaps (no handicap for me)
I DONT WAVE DASH
Sheik vs DK (ITEMS)1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOvOS1ocAl0

Last edited:
Vedelkin10 said:
I hate wavedashers IT shows that it's all they know x-x,
Wavedashing is actually just a tactic that more advanced players incorporate into their game which actually allows for many improvements.
It has nothing to do showing off, or doing so due to stupidity.

i feel like wave dashing is exploiting what the purpose of air dodgin, which is clearly why they made it not possible to do in brawl. but anyway post some videos

Nah wavedashing helps with incorporating many new combos with people who origonaly couldnt do them.
I would f*ck you up so bad in melee.

I never learned wave dash. I considered using it but I decided the move wasn't the greatest. People tend to think the move is cheap. I wouldn't exactly call it a cheat though. Anyone can use wavedash so it really doesn't give anyone else an advantage. Someone that uses wavedash just took the time to learn how. The opposing player could take the time to learn it too. It's no different than someone incorperating dodge into there move set. I've seen people call me cheap for using dodge, lol.

i tried wav dashing but could only get it every once and a while so i dont do it
P.S lol this thread is turning into a wave dashing thread

^^^ yea i noticed........but wave dashing isnt in brawl so its really no sense in talking about it

i can wavedash, i just choose not to....

i'll post me playing against two level 9's

it probably won't be for a while though, as i have work everyday, and it's near exams, and i have final projects to do, but i'll do it asap.

LiquidD said:
how do you know? and did you delete my post?
Wavedashing is not in Brawl, because the physics of the game is quite different. Air dodging is now based on momentum, which effectively rules out wavedashing as we are used to it.

something dumb... not that great. go to youtube or something and type in wavedashing.

i want to know who deleted my stuff!!

Back