Problem changing my main

hockeyrat

WiiChat Member
Dec 28, 2007
Wii Online Code
2467-9568-4065-2325
I've used Kirby ever since n64. I love using him, but I really want to change my main.

The problem is though, that it's just so hard adjusting to other characters. Any reccomendations on changing? I guess all of you will say practice practice, and I guess I'm just to impatient.

Did it take you guys awhile for changing mains?

I did. I don't really know who is my main. You probably do have to practice or just keep using kirby.

I think my main is Ike.

hockeyrat said:
I've used Kirby ever since n64. I love using him, but I really want to change my main.

The problem is though, that it's just so hard adjusting to other characters. Any reccomendations on changing? I guess all of you will say practice practice, and I guess I'm just to impatient.

Did it take you guys awhile for changing mains?

I would consider my main as Kirby

but now I use Toon Link and Ike as well, just need to play with them

pro gamer said:
I did. I don't really know who is my main. You probably do have to practice or just keep using kirby.

I think my main is Ike.
Same here, I don't know my main too. I think it is Meta Knight, Fox or Falco, and Snake. Haven't unlocked all yet, so I have to wait and see.

Step 1: You have to realize you can no longer eat your opponents. :lol:

just go into training for a bit and learn the moves of the new characters and their spacing. spacing and timing are everything in brawl

JKill09 said:

haha.

thought about maining as wario?

JKill09 said:
Step 2: You can't jump everywhere! haha

I wouldn't say that I have just one main. I like about five or six different characters.:yesnod:

^Lol, but Jigglypuff and others have that "puff jump". If you want to go anywhere use Pit... His jump/fly works really well and you can go practically anywhere.

what i don't like about brawl is how half the characters have been given insane recoveries...

i can smash someone at 150% and have them fly/glide/puff back to the stage with ease :wtf:

Back