PS3 Plan

Lol @ the length of time it took the guy to get it out from the shelf!

But um.. sure the people behind the counter probably got annoyed a little but.. wouldn't it just mean that he had to wait around for them to count it all?

Lmao, poor workers. You have to be cruel to do that, at least they finally got one of those PS3's off the shelves. ;) At 1:14 you can see that it was stacked up full with em'. :lol:

oh lol I didnt want to watch the whole thing. I was worried he was going to show the guy at the cash register count every single one.

kidtmnt said:
oh lol I didnt want to watch the whole thing. I was worried he was going to show the guy at the cash register count every single one.
He did make him count every single last bill...why do you think it's 10 min. long? He also goes and buys extra accessories. :lol:

paintba||er said:
Haha that was great. I should do something like this when I get my maxed out MacBook this summer. $2,092 all in ones. That would be funny as hell.
Lol, you'd be 3x's as cruel.

ssbb_lover said:
He did make him count every single last bill...why do you think it's 10 min. long? He also goes and buys extra accessories. :lol:

I didnt watch it all because I didnt want to watch every single bill be counted :lol: Thanks for filling me in on how the ending goes :)

Lol. If the clerks were smart they'd count to 20 in front of him and replace the dollars with a $20 bill. That way when they recount they only have to recount 20's. If they had $100 bills, even better. When I was a kid I used to buy games with $1 bills I saved up.

That was hillarious lol. Ill have to try this when I buy something new that costs a lot. Maybe I should try buying my next wii or ps3 game by paying in 1p coins

does anyone remember the gold 1 dollar coins in America a couple years back? My grandpa always gave me 50 dollars worth of those coins I always bought a game with them the cashiers get soooo Mad I love it

Ah dats horrible lol
He should have started saying random numbers to put him off

Back