Videos of Numerous PS3 Problems(must see)

Wii&Ps3 said:
The battery in the controller has a 5 year lifespan. So $50 every 5 years, or 2aa batteries every week. You do the math.

My ps3 runs great and so does my ps2 which is 6 years old. I also have a 6 year old sony receiver that runs perfect. AM i seeing a pattern?

My wii isnt picking up any other ir source. Even if it was, I wouldnt have to worry about it with my ps3. Just plug it in and play. No need to put in batteries. Its also funny that most kids toys require batteries :lol:

If I remember correctly, the ps3 "had" to have a firmware update out of the box. Thats not really "plug in play" to me.

6 years old? I said 25 years :tard: . Just make sure not to drop your ps2 more than 1 foot or it will break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wr40fGEmMQ

I had my gamecube fall down 2 flights of stairs and it worked perfectly fine. I dare you to toss your ps2.

If you have been keeping track of sony's recent problems with batteries in laptops I would be resistant to buy one from them.

I touch with the wii has a good point.

Stock wise, Sony has not increased its stock value in over 6 months. It went down from $46 a share to $38 (laptop batteries probably) and it has now finally recovered. Nintendo on the other hand has had a monstrous growth over the past 6 months.

Good thing about the PS3 tho is that you can heat a small house with it... :lol:

Wii&Ps3 said:
My hand isnt shaking when the cursor shakes. It will be going smoothly, then it will do a quick jump 1/2 an inch to the lower right and come back. It does it over and over. When i say shaking, I dont mean back and forth like im actually shaking my hand.

I know the cursor is supposed to come off screen. When I take it off screen and then point the remote back on screen the cursor is nowhere to be found. I have to wave it back and forth across the tv for it to show back up. Next time your trying to make a point understand whats actually going on instead of guessing.

Next time you describe whats going on, why don't you try to make it clear? Actually clarify what is going on. Perhaps shaking wasn't the word you were looking for. Sounds like someone didn't read their user manual to me :nono:

Capt Elmer said:
If I remember correctly, the ps3 "had" to have a firmware update out of the box. Thats not really "plug in play" to me.

6 years old? I said 25 years :tard: . Just make sure not to drop your ps2 more than 1 foot or it will break.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wr40fGEmMQ

I had my gamecube fall down 2 flights of stairs and it worked perfectly fine. I dare you to toss your ps2.

If you have been keeping track of sony's recent problems with batteries in laptops I would be resistant to buy one from them.

I touch with the wii has a good point.

Stock wise, Sony has not increased its stock value in over 6 months. It went down from $46 a share to $38 (laptop batteries probably) and it has now finally recovered. Nintendo on the other hand has had a monstrous growth over the past 6 months.

Good thing about the PS3 tho is that you can heat a small house with it... :lol:

A frimware update is tough. I hate to push the x button about 5 times :lol:

I dont drop my systems. They stay on my entertainment center on carpeting. If your dropping your systems, then you need some help. Did you see the video of guy smashing the ps3 with a sledge hammer outside of bestbuy? It took quite a few hits to do any real damage.

Your comparing a laptop battery to a ps3 remote battery? Thats the lamest thing ive heard :lol:

Who cares about sonys stock? I dont invest with them. Do you?? I would expect nintendos to go up, because they are a smaller company. They make money on the wiis and they sold a ton of them. Its common sense. Thanks for pointing it out though :tard:

I dont notice the heat from my ps3, but I also have it in a large room. So what if it puts out heat? Mine has never overheated, or even been too hot to touch. My laptop with a p4 processor gets really hot as well, but it functions fine. Whats your point? Oh thats right, there is none :lol:

Next time you describe whats going on, why don't you try to make it clear? Actually clarify what is going on. Perhaps shaking wasn't the word you were looking for. Sounds like someone didn't read their user manual to me

I read the manual. Everything is set up fine and it still does it. It does it on my dads and theres no other ir source that would interfere in his house. Its a problem thats happening with alot of wiis. Nintendo should have resolved this problem before they were shipped.

Wii&Ps3 said:

I dont drop my systems. They stay on my entertainment center on carpeting. If your dropping your systems, then you need some help. Did you see the video of guy smashing the ps3 with a sledge hammer outside of bestbuy? It took quite a few hits to do any real damage.

Your comparing a laptop battery to a ps3 remote battery? Thats the lamest thing ive heard :lol:

Who cares about sonys stock? I dont invest with them. Do you?? I would expect nintendos to go up, because they are a smaller company. They make money on the wiis and they sold a ton of them. Its common sense. Thanks for pointing it out though :tard:

I dont notice the heat from my ps3, but I also have it in a large room. So what if it puts out heat? Mine has never overheated, or even been too hot to touch. My laptop with a p4 processor gets really hot as well, but it functions fine. Whats your point? Oh thats right, there is none :lol:

I read the manual. Everything is set up fine and it still does it. It does it on my dads and theres no other ir source that would interfere in his house. Its a problem thats happening with alot of wiis. Nintendo should have resolved this problem before they were shipped.

So did you sell any houses today? I'm looking for a house near Sterling Heights, Michigan. Have any there?, maybe you could show me one?

PS: it appears that on amazon even the wii remote is outselling playstation3 games and accessories :lol:

AA battery packs don't cost that much. I bought a 34 pack on sale for $5. I've only used 4 in 2+ months. And will probably have periods where I go whole months without usage. So do the math. It's less than $50.

sagema said:
AA battery packs don't cost that much. I bought a 34 pack on sale for $5. I've only used 4 in 2+ months. And will probably have periods where I go whole months without usage. So do the math. It's less than $50.

I go through 2 batteries every 8-10hrs.

Lethal said:
I go through 2 batteries every 8-10hrs.

You got it rough then man. Regular Energizer/Duracells last me at least 20 hours, sometimes up to 30 hours depends on what games I'm playing.

I've been experimenting with energizer lithiums for the hell of it. My findings are so far I have logged in a good solid 50 hours of gameplay and still have 4 bars. They really are good batteries. I think I got 8 of them for $12.

acphydro said:
So did you sell any houses today? I'm looking for a house near Sterling Heights, Michigan. Have any there?, maybe you could show me one?

PS: it appears that on amazon even the wii remote is outselling playstation3 games and accessories :lol:

Wow you ran my ip address. You are such a computer genius. Isnt that what stalkers do?? Sounds me like you enjoy dangling from my nuts too much. It might be time for you to let go like ruman. Its starting to get heavy with both of you.

I would bet the wii remotes would sell more since you need other people to enjoy it. Its hard to play kids games by yourself.

I just remembered I need to change the batteries in the ps3 remote. Oh wait thats right, they dont require that. I can just plug it in and keep playing if it ever goes dead.

I've been experimenting with energizer lithiums for the hell of it. My findings are so far I have logged in a good solid 50 hours of gameplay and still have 4 bars. They really are good batteries. I think I got 8 of them for $12.

You must not have a job. I cant do 50 hours on the ps3 in 2 months. I usually find myself busy with my g/f, work, or my friends. Maybe I should have no life so I can play that much video games. No thanks i will pass :)

My gf and I play the Wii quite often after work. We work nearly the same schedule and we both believe that sleep is a waste of time as there are much better things you could be doing with that time. We easily can play that long in a month. It's more fun than watching TV and we save money by not going out to do something all the time.

Regarding your IP talk, I had no idea you were near that area or sold in that area nor did I do any type of lookup on you regarding it. I sent you a PM regarding that but to make it short, I actually live in/near flint, michigan and was offered a job in sterling heights requiring me to move if I accept. Man how weird is that.

You said how nintendo should of fixed this so called wiimote bug before launch:

just like how sony should of fixed the dozens of bugs in the ps3 before launch? lol, good thing for firmware (can only fix so much tho). The wiimote 'bug' is not a recurring problem on the Wii, you can pretend it is all you want tho.

And about your 'life', sorry but your the most brainwashed/obsessed sony fanboy ive ever come across.
>.>

Last edited:
Wii&Ps3 said:

A company should make sure its product is 100% ready for the market and ready to go out of the box. sony didn't accomplish this.

Actually, yes I am comparing them as they are the same type of battery and are manufactured the same way and are charged the same way.

My consoles travel and live in a dorm so they are going to take some abuse. Yah why don't you hit a sledge on a block of lead :ihih: . Thing is I bet if you hit a ps3 once with a sledge it would cease to function.

Well I do invest in companies and I am glad I did not buy sony stock. Also, Nintendo's stock is worth alot more than sony so in a technical aspect Nintendo is a larger company :lol: .

You have a nack for buying pieces of **** huh? P4 was probably the worst designed processor of all time. Every IT professional will tell you it was a pos.

Theres no helping people who don't want to be saved yall. At least the rest of us know what POS the PS3. It amazes me that they actually let those machines get out the door and onto a plane to be shipped around the world for sale at the ridiculous price of $500-$600 a piece. The videos are kinda shocking. I've heard about them blowing up. The simple fact is that yes the Nintendo has a few issues. But those issues can be and usually are EASILY FIXED by yourself. There haven't been large reports of Wii's malfunction everywhere. Sony was and is still trying to do TOO MUCH with one system. I really hope and pray that this company fails this year.

Back