Psp 2!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet they'll copy Nintendo and make it so that it has two screens and one or the two are touchable....rep me everyone who reads this post

surfinrach90 said:
Also copying Nintendo.. so they should like it even more

Woaaaah bring on the fanboy crushers :wink:

also copying nintendo? you mean they did it before?

lol

You mean kinda like the Ps1 smaller remake and the ps2 thin model. Woaha, I guess they were copying the ds lite then too.. wait but the ds lite wasnt out then. The phad for releasing thinner systems didnt originate with nintendo champ-ette. But really, does it matter? When you make a portable system, you want it to be the most portable around. Sony has always released a smaller compact version of their consoles, something nintendo decided to join in on, they sell well.

Geeze, talk about fanboys/girls. You people never cease to suprise me.

the_flood502 said:
Not the one i saw... it had cool Japanese hieroglyphics (kanji) on it ^^

see:

Its not kanji. It's a mixture of katakana and hiragana. They tend to use a bit of both when using words with foreign origins and names. Kanji is actually the alphabet shared between chinese and japanese.

Last edited:
Nintendo started it with the GB Pocket. Sony stole all their ideas from Nintendo, that disc drive they were making for Nintendo, they stole. DVD's for games, they took that from Microsoft. Doesnt make sense? Doesnt have to, cause Sony can steal anything reguardless of time and space. You like banana's? How do you like them banana's!

Joke.

Shiftfallout said:
also copying nintendo? you mean they did it before?

lol

You mean kinda like the Ps1 smaller remake and the ps2 thin model. Woaha, I guess they were copying the ds lite then too.. wait but the ds lite wasnt out then. The phad for releasing thinner systems didnt originate with nintendo champ-ette. But really, does it matter? When you make a portable system, you want it to be the most portable around. Sony has always released a smaller compact version of their consoles, something nintendo decided to join in on, they sell well.

Geeze, talk about fanboys/girls. You people never cease to suprise me.

All I can say is Sony didn't invent the console redux...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NES_2
http://www.vidgame.net/NINTENDO/SNES2.htm
and then there's
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Variations_of_the_Sega_Mega_Drive

No one said they "Invented" it, unless i missed something. We are only saying they didnt copy it. If that does count as copying then Nintendo copied a lot themselves.

Thor's Hammer said:

Trust me, I was aware of nintendos remaking of their consoles. Mainly due to the fact the original versions of the consoles were breaking. The US nes was having major problems, and it was cheaper for nintendo to offer a design more similar to their japanese console.

As you also might notice, none of those systems really became smaller or slimmer, which is what some people humorously think sony stole from nintendo. The slim edition of a console became popular with the ps2.

:wink:

The phad for releasing thinner systems didnt originate with nintendo champ-ette.
Actually the snes2 was smaller, as were the variations of the sega genesis.

And Sony also made the slimline model to help fight some forms of piracy.

Last edited:
Thor's Hammer said:
Actually the snes2 was smaller, as were the variations of the sega genesis.

And Sony also made the slimline model to help fight some forms of piracy.

and piracy has lead to the use of blue ray over normal dvds. But you still understand the point of all this is to point out that saying "sony stole/copied making a slim console" is completely retarded.

Ahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahah..... perhaps the funniest thing I've read today. Maybe I can fit it in my sig somehow. :/

gah, companies make money, they steal stuff, who really cares. I wonder what the CPU market would look like if we all started yelling at Intel and AMD. LAWL.

maybe I can rep ya for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back