rate the Avatar above u

8/10 for some anime people.

ok the guy in the Avi is the Hero in The World End's With You and the guy in the sig (1st one) is .... i don, but he looks like 1 a Yaoi Character and 2 a Catboy?

oh and 6/10 for the Rubies guy... yes he says Rubies there fugging Rupees... plus Cd-i Drove me up the Fugging wall

ok the guy in the Avi is the Hero in The World End's With You and the guy in the sig (1st one) is .... i don, but he looks like 1 a Yaoi Character and 2 a Catboy?

oh and 6/10 for the Rubies guy... yes he says Rubies there fugging Rupees... plus Cd-i Drove me up the Fugging wall

the 1st of my sig is from an anime called black cat :3

btw 7/10

CD-I is funny. And his name is Morshu.

9/10 Because I like Black Cat.

pretty cool 6/10

if you do not rate 10/10 you are not a nintendo fan and you are gay/les. and you will be cursed for all eternity to have no children and every one will hate you and you will get cancer and yuo will be forced to live the rest of your days as a wanderer and you will be an outcast for the rest of eternity

Back