Rate the last movie you saw

27 Dresses.

I guess it's probably not something most people here would enjoy (maybe Gpole). But I found it so enjoyable.

Katt Williams: American Hustle
6/10

I like this joke that this fat lady named Lunell tells. It goes something like this,
"You may want the girl with the cute face, the nice big round ass, the perfect nose, the big ole tittys, the perfect hips, the perfect shape, the perfect size, the perfect weight, and everything else perfect but you also need to check that her dick ain't bigger than yours". (It was long and went something like that) but it pwnd at the end XD

Last movie I saw was Batman Returns. Pretty good, until the part with the penguins with rockets on their backs.

I REALLY need to see Inglorious Basterds. I LOVE Tarintino films.

1BC
That newish Jack Black film
2/5 - It was funny but the film never really went anywhere

District 9
3/5 - Seen a smiler plot in a sci fi program years ago(cant remember what) was entertaining neverless

Ghosts of Girlfriend's Past - 7.5/10

It was a nice take on the age old tale. I rather enjoyed it, and as expected the gf did as well.

Continuing the trend of films that are based on video games

Far Cry
3/5 - A good video game film
GOOD!
But not excellent as the story line is a bit shallow

Resident Evil Degeneration
Review on my site

Afro Ninja
2/5 - Better review on the place I mentioned

Last edited:
Yesterday I reviewed Mr.and Ms.Smith! I like Brad Pitt! 9/10:yesnod:

Clerks 2
6/10

I liked it because it contained nerds, badwords, stoners, crappy jobs, a Donkey Show, the Buffalo Bill Dance, and some hilarious stuff :p

9-- 7.5/10. Lacked a solid plot and character development in exchange for the beautiful imagery. Felt lacking, but enjoyable.

Jennifer's Body-- 5/10. Stupid, stupid movie. It was so bad it was almost good, which is weird. Needed more promiscuous Megan Fox, as well as the other female star...Didn't have as much as I thought it would. Funny/bad, prolly worth renting with your girlfriend on a rainy day.

District 9.

OMG my fave film ever iv never watched a film that is genuine perefection till this.

10/10. first 10 i have ever given

Zombieland 9.25/10

Great, great movie. Laughs all the way through and it doesn't take itself to seriously. Wonderful experience.

Zombieland 9.25/10

Great, great movie. Laughs all the way through and it doesn't take itself to seriously. Wonderful experience.

kool im looking forward 2 that movie =]
Ama watch it on friday!

Space Chimps 7/10 it was ok

Back