Rate the last movie you saw

Paranormal Activity
7/10
Yes, it is an actual movie/documentary like if you just get a camera and start videotaping. No, it isn't one of the scariest movies her made, I think that they meant like in documentary.
The movie is about strange paronarmal stuff that happens to a couple in San Diego, California. So the guy records about everything that they do (eat, talk, play guitar, everything) and he leaves his camera facing their bed and hallway and about ever night something weird happens. It starts off with footsteps and door closing to really weird stuff.
The scariest weirdest stuff in the movie in my opinion was when, a Oija Board starts moving by itself and then sets on fire by itself, when the couple puts baby powder on the floor before entering their room and at night footsteps with baby powder on them enter the room, you see a shadow on a door and the lady is dragged from her foot and she starts screaming and her boyfriend fights for her, the fact that the lady just got up at night and stood there standing for over 2 HOURS without moving. The lady had a demon inside of her so that is why all the weird stuff happen to her.

Shark Tale (in French)
4/10

The movie bored me and I found it reatarded. It's not my type of humor no matter in what language. I don't like sea creatures that much and it was full of them. It steriotyped characters by looks like jellyfish as Jamaicans and the sharks as Italians.
The only reason that I watched this movie was because I was in school.

Shark Tale (in French)
4/10

The movie bored me and I found it reatarded. It's not my type of humor no matter in what language. I don't like sea creatures that much and it was full of them. It steriotyped characters by looks like jellyfish as Jamaicans and the sharks as Italians.
The only reason that I watched this movie was because I was in school.

LOL they aren't stereotypes, because they aren't actually insinuating that italians look like sharks, e.t.c They are just pigeonholing them for the sake of communicating the message of acceptance about whats on the inside, regardless of who they are on the outside. A message you evidently missed.

I didn't even love the movie, but c'mon.

^The movie still sucked to me. Come on, a smallass fish killing a shark?
That's not my type of comedy. I'm more of a "Superbad" type of comedy.

^The movie still sucked to me. Come on, a smallass fish killing a shark?
That's not my type of comedy. I'm more of a "Superbad" type of comedy.

I could care less about whether you liked it. It was the stereotype comment that got me.

Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs 8/10 it was ok
I liked the other 2 better

Paranormal Activity
7/10
Yes, it is an actual movie/documentary like if you just get a camera and start videotaping. No, it isn't one of the scariest movies her made, I think that they meant like in documentary.
The movie is about strange paronarmal stuff that happens to a couple in San Diego, California. So the guy records about everything that they do (eat, talk, play guitar, everything) and he leaves his camera facing their bed and hallway and about ever night something weird happens. It starts off with footsteps and door closing to really weird stuff.
The scariest weirdest stuff in the movie in my opinion was when, a Oija Board starts moving by itself and then sets on fire by itself, when the couple puts baby powder on the floor before entering their room and at night footsteps with baby powder on them enter the room, you see a shadow on a door and the lady is dragged from her foot and she starts screaming and her boyfriend fights for her, the fact that the lady just got up at night and stood there standing for over 2 HOURS without moving. The lady had a demon inside of her so that is why all the weird stuff happen to her.

Sounds awesome.:yesnod:

Religulous - 7/10

Bill Maher's documentary about religion. It's a bit too biased, but it does raise some good points and it is funny (such as the bit where he interviews a Jewish inventor who has come up with some elaborate devices to get around the Sabbath rules). And I never knew just how far-out Mormonism is...

the boy in the stripped pyama
(7/10)

From the net because M English isn't good :p

young Bruno lives a wealthy lifestyle in Pre-war Germany along with his mother, elder sister, and army Commandant father. The family re-locate to the countryside where his father is assigned to commandeer a prison camp. A few days later, Bruno befriends another youth, strangely dressed in striped pyjamas, named Shmuel who lives behind an electrified fence. Bruno will soon find out that he is not permitted to befriend his new friend as he is a Jew, and that the neighboring yard is actually a prison camp for Jews awaiting extermination

Bruno Died with Shmeul :ee5k:

Tomorrow i gonna watch baywatch on Television :p

Paranormal activity

Full review on my site

Back