Rate the last movie you saw

Forbidden Kingdom: 8/10
-storyline needs work
-good effects
-Jackie Chan and Jet Li?!

Let the right one in 10/10

This is easily one of the best romance/horror/vampire film I have ever seen. Comparing this to the twilight saga it makes twilight feel like fluff/without substance/boring. They act like true vampires in that they have to feed on humans and they die when in sunlight. The two main characters Eli and Oskar act like 12 year olds.

Oskar is a 12-year-old outcast who is frequently picked on by his classmates. With the arrival of his new next-door neighbor, 12-year-old Eli, Oskar may finally have found a friend, ally, and first love. The bodies begin to pile up, but Oskar can't stay away from the girl who has finally given him courage. There are plenty of scares, but it remains moving and intelligent, a rare feat for the genre.

Last edited:

One of my favorite movies of the year. The CGI, acting, action, story, etc were all very awesome and amazing... Only thing is that they did borrow quite a bit of ideas from various mediums (i.e. the gunships looked a bit similar to the Pelican from the Halo series).

See it though.

I just saw the Hangover too
It was way funny
9.5/10

Funny People: 8.9/10
-lawl
-way to many innapropiate jokes, by that's sorta a good thing

One of my favorite movies of the year. The CGI, acting, action, story, etc were all very awesome and amazing... Only thing is that they did borrow quite a bit of ideas from various mediums (i.e. the gunships looked a bit similar to the Pelican from the Halo series).

See it though.

I agree with your compliments though I give the film a 10/10.

All in all, this is a must see in theaters! With the 3D, it is such a different experience than viewing it at home. If you're going to watch this film, watch it in 3D!

Bruno - gets a big fat 1/10. even though it was funny, I swear, there were so many scenes of p*nis that I just ended up turning it off. :/

Bruno - gets a big fat 1/10. even though it was funny, I swear, there were so many scenes of p*nis that I just ended up turning it off. :/

I wanted to see that movie but then I heard about too many gay stuff like his penis being shown. I'll wait to see the TV version where his penis and ass gets censored.

Back