I always love Quinten Tarintino's work

Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children Complete - 8.9/10
-second time watching it and still one of my favs
-more info
-30 mind longer than ori
-infected kids involved more
-
Sephiroth stabs Cloud... Again!

Titles says it all, tell us what you though of any movies you see.

Well, I watch 'The Thing' last night and 'Cabin fever' this morning. The Thing was good, a bit cheesy but really decent. Cabin Fever however was a huge let down, I heard it was good but I couldnt get in to it.
I watched zombie land the other night...it was possibly the best movie ever seen. i rate it 9.5/10 (9.5 because i hate romance in funny action movies like this)

Just recently got The Hangover on DVD and watch it. i rate it 8.7/10 because the movie was pretty freakin hilarious but it really did not last long. Memorable movie though. The funniest guy was Allan. Quote by Allan from the movie:
First guy (sissy): "Damnit! she has my grandmothers holocaust ring!"
Allan: "I did'nt know they gave out rings at the holocaust"
I almost peed myself

watched "the professional" today.. it's was pretty great. all about snipers killing each other, so i'd give it a 9.4/10
Oh! i will have to check that out! i love watching snipers.
visit watch-movies-online.tv to see all types of movies free :p (and legally)

Titles says it all, tell us what you though of any movies you see.

Well, I watch 'The Thing' last night and 'Cabin fever' this morning. The Thing was good, a bit cheesy but really decent. Cabin Fever however was a huge let down, I heard it was good but I couldnt get in to it.
I watched zombie land the other night...it was possibly the best movie ever seen. i rate it 9.5/10 (9.5 because i hate romance in funny action movies like this)

Just recently got The Hangover on DVD and watch it. i rate it 8.7/10 because the movie was pretty freakin hilarious but it really did not last long. Memorable movie though. The funniest guy was Allan. Quote by Allan from the movie:
First guy (sissy): "Damnit! she has my grandmothers holocaust ring!"
Allan: "I did'nt know they gave out rings at the holocaust"
I almost peed myself
Dude, the main reason I love Zombieland so much is because of the guest appearance of my favorite actor ever and the refrence to my favorite movie ever. My sig should make that clear. :lol:

Pokemon Mewtwo Returns

9/10

A little short and I was hoping Mewtwo would remind Ash of what happened on their first encounter. But an amazing movie nonetheless and at least he got to keep his memory this time.

Back