Rate the sig above you! w00t!

Sparx - 0/10 fake

Zoro11031 - 9/10 thats just great :lol:

Last edited:
She's saying I stole the sig. I did not "steal it", it was on a public site where had agreed to terms and agreements, and also Prez said it was OK as long as I gave him credit, which I did on my profile, if you would look there. and I did not ever said that it was me who made it!

Now that I explained that too her by PMs, she said "well sorry next time you should let people know"

Well I thought they did know.

Yes, that is Naruto as a child, when he was pummeled and beaten and was an outcast because he had the spirit of the nine tail fox sealed inside of him, and the nine tail fox was the most powerful being so they captured the beast and put it in a child, and now every1 is scared of him because they think he might go berserk when he is actually really nice. He later learns to control the power of the nine tail fox and become Hokage (emporer) of his village, earning the respect and trust of all his fellow ninja-mates. Too much info?

Tampa-9.5/10
Luigi-7/10
Me-10/10

no.....i knew all of that except he's hokage...4th hokage put 9tf in Mr.uzamaki (did you know the original narutos ntf form was a hot sexy girl with a tail...lol(1999) Wiki it.

Back