i already rated you brawny
(dont laugh at my slowness im on wii)

SORRY - WII BROWSER IS AWFULL!

BLAME THE WII NOT MII

Last edited:
Ok then...

Already rated the Avy

And the sig is good, I like the bg, but the text could be a bit better - 7.5/10

EDIT* Why did you do that for, Brendo??? :lol: That was for Brawny :)

F.Y.I.

Guys, you're only supposed to post in this thread likes twice a day for the very problem you've run into....self-explanatory. :p

*BUMPAGE*

Rate this please:

SasukeVSNaruto.png

It's good, the renders were really well chosen, I like those blending effects, but it's a double render sig, those renders don't match the bg, and IMO the text should be bigger and in white.

About a 8/10

That was for ssbb_lover

demonflair said:
It's good, the renders were really well chosen, I like those blending effects, but it's a double render sig, those renders don't match the bg, and IMO the text should be bigger and in white.

About a 8/10

That was for ssbb_lover
Hmm...thanks. The bg (IMO) blends to me, probably because i've been looking at it for an hour. :lol: The text ruins it for me...but thanks for the critique. :)

ShinyDialga: Whether you made it or not, 9/10

Demon: 8/10

avvy:...lol, 7/10

sig: Pretty cool, the text is improving! :] Is that sub-zero from MK?....8/10

thnx, and yes it is sub zero(MK: Armageddon comes to wii 2morrow, and it will surely be ace) im glad i no longer suck with text, i now realize that it doesnt always have to stand out so much, so thnx, you and brawny helped me see that.

and as for you.....

Sig= good overall 8/10 as i said earlier, maybe darken up the bg just a bit, and maybe a new font also, but it works as is. so good job.
Av= :lol: roffles. 10/10, so simple, yet so beautiful. *claps* :lol:
wow. just wow.

Back