Rate the sig above you! w00t!

5/10

It could use more contrast. It needs better blending. The render needs to be of better quality. But it's an alright start.

Last edited:
Octogon said:
5/10

It could use more contrast. It needs better blending. The render needs to be of better quality. But it's an alright start.
and how would this be done in paint shop pro 7?

looks a bit strange red and green don't mix
a fair 5/10

Fire cool (7/10)
(I put the text in and the slash marks)

deity_link said:
Fire cool (7/10)
(I put the text in and the slash marks)
Thanks and I thought the slashes might have been made by you; nice touch.
I wish I knew how to make the fire look like it moving on the page.

Um, as for your signature Arcadium, I'm going to say.....no comment.:lol:

No, it's alright, I just don't like Slipknot and I miss your old signature, but I guess it's sort of like the name change from Revolution to Wii.:D

..WTF, thats no sig, thats just a picture...for the guy with the cat's eyes for a sig...thats not really a sig either because it doesn't represents you in any shape or form, it doesn't even have your name in it either, like this one I made last year..it's just a gif image,not a sig, yours is a gif as well...

Here is mine
Ripplemarioo2.gif

Mario Famous said:
..WTF, thats no sig, thats just a picture...for the guy with the cat's eyes for a sig...thats not really a sig either because it doesn't represents you in any shape or form, it doesn't even have your name in it either, like this one I made last year..it's just a gif image,not a sig, yours is a gif as well...

Here is mine
Ripplemarioo2.gif
if that's what he chooses for a sig, let him use it. personally I like it. you don't. everybody has an opinion.

I'll give your Marth siggy an 8 out of ten. Nice font! ^_^

He he, just wait until I put up my latest masterpiece...;)

Very nice kalimar!
Can't get much clearer than that on a pledge of alleigance can we :p
As for Arcadiums, I've seen that pic on a website before, not that I don't like it I think its pretty cool :)
And as for my sig... I made a cool one (green and black) but I got no idea how to upload it! any suggestions?

Back