Rate the sig above you! w00t!

10/10 just because i like the Video you got in it which is Cool, the Render of the Old Sonic pics is really Funky and the background is so 70's :D And i really love sonic :p

Well, I have no clue what to think of yours Lord_Haku. Its just a vid and text, I'll give 5/10 cause I don't really know much about it.

wiired, about your sig. the border that goes around itstops at the sonic head. im not sure if thats how u wanted it but w/e. just pointing it out to ya. im gonna fix mine soon.

biskit003 said:
wiired, about your sig. the border that goes around itstops at the sonic head. im not sure if thats how u wanted it but w/e. just pointing it out to ya. im gonna fix mine soon.
Yeah thats how I planned it dude :) Thanks for noticing tho! Also holla at me when you've fixed yours up dude :D

ok i added alittle stuff to mine i was just experimenting. i added a border and i put alittle texture in it and i fixed the name but i think im going to move it alittle bit because u cant really read the beggining

Last edited:
biskit003 said:
lol I hate you, you made them skip my sig. :O

Back