Regulars Section

1. They have atleast over 500-700 posts.

How can i take this idea seriously ?
The guy that came up with it doesnt even by his own rules qualify to be a member of it

there is already a restricted forum on this site
its called a moderators forum
thats where they all gather and laugh privately at mindless little punks like yourselfs and the dumb ideas you come up with :idea:

That would be nice. I have everything needed but at least 500 posts...

Maybe I can wait, but it's still an awsome idea!

I think the post limit is such a bad idea. There are people on the forum, some who have posted in this thread, that do nothing by spam as it is. If people see that you need "500 posts to enter", then there will just be an increase of stupid short posts like, "yeah i agree" / "I dunno" / "that's dumb" / "search..." etc.

The only really benefits I could see is for mature discussion. I think that if you were to have a seperate forum, then people would be selected on a basis of the content and quality of their posts.

I for one, hate people who post one word responses, or something that doesn't progress a thread. It's like when you have a flat tyre and someones comes a long and goes, "Look like you've got a flat". Pointless!

Anyways, that's my thoughts, personaly I only respond to threads of interest and where I can help those people who have asked questions - so most of the threads I like are aleardy open.

How can i take this idea seriously ?
The guy that came up with it doesnt even by his own rules qualify to be a member of it

I know that and if this section was made I wouldn't be a member of it. I mentioned this idea for the members of this forum who have helped others out and for those who regularly post and visit this website.

I think the post limit is such a bad idea. There are people on the forum, some who have posted in this thread, that do nothing by spam as it is. If people see that you need "500 posts to enter", then there will just be an increase of stupid short posts like, "yeah i agree" / "I dunno" / "that's dumb" / "search..." etc.

People who spammed to 500 posts or so wouldn't be allowed into the section. However I guess my idea of having a certain amount of posts wasn't that great. I guess I could change it to "members who have been regularly visiting/posting on this site for over ____ period of time" Say about three months or so.

Wiired said:
I also think there should be something that active members who have been here for a certain amount of time achieve (don't have a clue what), which, with some newer members, will give them a sort of goal to reach with the forum, making them want to stay just because they know they can achieve something
Like becoming a valued member? :p (e.g Darkprinny)

I'm anticipating responses from a mod/super mod/i0n on this regulars section matter.

I know that and if this section was made I wouldn't be a member of it. I mentioned this idea for the members of this forum who have helped others out and for those who regularly post and visit this website.

ooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
your so thoughtful
they must be greatful :frown2:

AussieWii said:
ooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
your so thoughtful
they must be greatful :frown2:

I hint sarcasm...

It got cancelled along time ago.

Back