resistence: fall of man for xbox360???!!!!!!?!!!?

steelersfatboy said:
i still believe ps3 will ultimatly be better than the xbox360, and even the wii

Eh, maybe. I don't doubt that as a possibility.
But the whole factor of Sony losing a lot of money and contracts with people such as Square Enix, the chances aren't as good as they were.

Kumoriken said:
Eh, maybe. I don't doubt that as a possibility.
But the whole factor of Sony losing a lot of money and contracts with people such as Square Enix, the chances aren't as good as they were.

what makes you think squeenix will leave sony?

Dkw0101 said:
what makes you think squeenix will leave sony?
IT'S
FUlawl.gif
ING SQUAREEnix.
D:
Christ.

And they've already made a few games for the 360, and like I said in one of my previous posts that you would have noticed if you read the replies to your own post, there is a version of FF XIII that is gonna be released on the 360, if I'm not mistaken.

the 360's shot it's load, the wii can't get it up, and ps3 is gonna tear a gaping hole with everything it comes in contact with.

Kumoriken said:
Actually, it's already on the 360.
It has been for about two years now.
Also, there are numerous Dragon Quest games out and/or coming out for the 360.

source for the dragon quest comment?

Last edited:
My mistake, still proves that Square has been developing for the 360 for awhile though.

twotoesjr said:
source for the dragon quest comment?

Wait... Hah, crap. My bad.
There were just rumors a while ago about DQ coming to 360, but I guess they were false.
I was thinking of Blue Dragon also, when the cover-art popped into my head. I was way off. But while looking into my mistake, I found this.
http://www.gamespot.com/news/6147242.html
So, yeah. That kinda supports it just as much. :3

Sorry for previous mis-information.

Kumoriken said:
IT'S
FUlawl.gif
ING SQUAREEnix.
D:
Christ.

And they've already made a few games for the 360, and like I said in one of my previous posts that you would have noticed if you read the replies to your own post, there is a version of FF XIII that is gonna be released on the 360, if I'm not mistaken.

ok, squeenix is a faster way we square enix fans type it because we are lazy and type it like so, and just because it annoys you

squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix

Dkw0101 said:
ok, squeenix is a faster way we square enix fans type it because we are lazy and type it like so, and just because it annoys you

squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix
squeenix

Lawl @ spam.
I'd suggest a temporary ban, but we lack mods. Or at least mods that do anything about anything.

Eh, either way. I gave you your proof. Can you respond with something a bit more intelligent?

proof of what exactly, you said square was leaving sony, so far all you've shown was just some games on the xbox, big deal.

and omg this got off topic in a hurry back to resistance umm i don't think that resistance will be on xbox, fanboys just make that kinda stuff up all the times, I remember people were making stuff about mgs4 on 360.

edit: besides, sony payed the most for square to be mainly a PS series, nintendo and microsoft payed just for smaller games.

Last edited:
Dkw0101 said:
proof of what exactly, you said square was leaving sony, so far all you've shown was just some games on the xbox, big deal.

and omg this got off topic in a hurry back to resistance umm i don't think that resistance will be on xbox, fanboys just make that kinda stuff up all the times, I remember people were making stuff about mgs4 on 360.

edit: besides, sony payed the most for square to be mainly a PS series, nintendo and microsoft payed just for smaller games.

Well, actually, Square Enix was almost a fully exclusive-to-Sony game developer during the PSX and PS2. Nintendo only got the occasional game because Square Enix started out on a Nintendo platform, so they had past history with them, and wouldn't have a problem making a game or two every once in a while for them.
Microsoft had no history with Square Enix, but they saw the potential in the 360 ((Or saw that many people had 360's)), and started making games for the 360.
Also, I never said they left Sony, only that Sony lost their contract for keeping games such as Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts exclusive to Sony consoles.
Hell, there's a KH game coming out for the DS. If that doesn't indicate a lost contract, I dunno what does.

Kumoriken said:
Well, actually, Square Enix was almost a fully exclusive-to-Sony game developer during the PSX and PS2. Nintendo only got the occasional game because Square Enix started out on a Nintendo platform, so they had past history with them, and wouldn't have a problem making a game or two every once in a while for them.
Microsoft had no history with Square Enix, but they saw the potential in the 360 ((Or saw that many people had 360's)), and started making games for the 360.
Also, I never said they left Sony, only that Sony lost their contract for keeping games such as Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts exclusive to Sony consoles.
Hell, there's a KH game coming out for the DS. If that doesn't indicate a lost contract, I dunno what does.

ok, i'm just gonna get this out now STAY ON TOPIC PLEASE!!!!!!

can a mod close this before it becomes a massive flame war.

The question was already answered. After the question was answered, there was/is nothing wrong with talking about what we have been talking about. It's completely normal and not against the rules.

Back