ROSTER LEAKED? You Decide

S.S. said:
Yes, I DO want Roy...but I'm totally fine with other clones as well. In fact, I was very sad when Pikachu's costumes/colors seemed to disconfirm (I like the sound of it =P) Pichu...I was actually better with him than I was with the original =/

...I like you. :)

Roy was actually quite different to Marth, there was a reason why people mained him instead, there's variations, it's not exactly the same thing. But, I have to admit, Pichu was a bit overboard plugging Pokemon into our system.

Adam: Haha, are you freaking kidding me? The chances of this game having Roy and being region free is ridiculous!

Olimar-Gay and couldn't do s***.
Animal Crossing villager-Gay couldn't so s***
Geno-Gay and couldn't do s***.
Issac-Who???

Now really. By those 4 alone you can tell this list is prolly fake. Olimar is smaller then a blade of grass. Making him bis enough to fight wouldn't be any fun. He'd make a good assist trophy though. In fact they seem almost more likely to me assist trophys when you think about it. Cept for Mega-man and Krystal. Just sounds like one of the many speculating rumors. We'll see as soon as Smashbros.com releases a new character, or maybe even a new.

Frogger said:
'tis now.

And you mean, you want Roy, right? RIGHT?
Wait, what?

You don't usually say that, do you?

DISCLAIMER: THIS IS STRICTLY A RUMOR FOR NOW

Supposedly, an [STRIKE]graphics designer[/STRIKE] idiot on staff for Prima (guide books for games) has [STRIKE]leaked[/STRIKE] barfed up the roster, and is as follows:

Veterans.......

Mario Yes.
Link Duh.
Kirby Of course.
Pikachu O rly?
Fox Shocker.
Samus Amazing.
Zelda Incredible.
Bowser You made that up!
Donkey Kong Wow!
Yoshi Plot twist!
Peach Uh-huh.
Ice Climbers Yep.
Shiek Yeah.
Jigglypuff Y- wait... What?
Luigi Clone?
Captain Falcon Heck yes!
Ness Clone of Lucas?
Marth She... He?
Ganondorf Ugh. De-cloned?
Young Link (Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass Themed) That doesn't count as a veteran, then.
Falco Clone-tastic!
Mewtwo Eh...
Mr. Game and Watch Good!

Newcomers....

Pit Duh..
Wario Confirmed..
Zero Suit Samus Confuhmed.
Ike Confirmomundo.
Pokémon Trainer Move on.
Diddy Kong Move on.
Meta Knight Move on.
Snake Move awesome.
Lucas Little boy blue... uh, yellow.
Sonic Become a mute, then we'll talk. I made a funny!
King Dedede Yeah.
Olimar SWEETNESS!
Krystal Eh. Ness.
K. Rool What? No. Please.
Geno BEST ROSTER EVER!
Animal Crossing Villager What? Are you kidding me? Nook, man. Think clearly!
Ridley No. Just no.
Isaac Possible.
Megaman Eh... So-so.

Source: http://nintendrone.blog.com/4815162342/dream%roster.png

Fixed it for you!

gamefreak4 said:
Olimar-Gay and couldn't do s***.
Animal Crossing villager-Gay couldn't so s***
Geno-Gay and couldn't do s***.
Issac-Who???
You don't even know who Geno is, do you?
BASK IN YOUR SHAME!

These types of rumors really have no credibility. I believe someone already confirmed it to be fake, but do I really have to go fish out the source for that? The rumor has no validity to begin with. >_<

EDIT: ^Whats your point? Its a rumor regardless, its just supposed to bring up discussion, not a bunch of kids spewing ZOMG DAT SHITZ FAKE.

Thanks.

You're single-sidedness is getting to the point of frustration.

Frogger said:
Adam: Haha, are you freaking kidding me? The chances of this game having Roy and being region free is ridiculous!

There's probabilities MUCH lower than that that I'm hoping for.

LevesqueIsKing said:
EDIT: ^Whats your point? Its a rumor regardless, its just supposed to bring up discussion, not a bunch of kids spewing ZOMG DAT SHITZ FAKE.
So, if I post a rumor on my blog, will everyone talk about it? :D

I just think there should be ONE stickied thread entitled "Various Roster Rumors/Leaks Here".

...Aside from the boxart [which has now been confirmed], this was the only potential leak.

A pretty poor sticky if you ask me.

LevesqueIsKing said:
...Aside from the boxart [which has now been confirmed], this was the only potential leak.

A pretty poor sticky if you ask me.
Really? Smashboards gets leaks like every day.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Olimar (He'll Do... what?)
Krystal (Aight)
K. Rool (Pointless)
Geno(Que?)
Animal Crossing Villager (OMG LAWL!!!)
Ridley(Kay)
Isaac(Who?)
Megaman(Possible)

This End +M=M+'s Summary Of Stupidity

Olimar would throw in Pikmin. So, just like with the Pokemon Trainer, he wouldn't do the actual fighting. He'll just stand by.

And, I can't tell if you're joking, but Isaac was confirmed. So..that would answer you "Who" Question.

I'll see what happens with this list though. I'm pretty confident that it's just someone's "educated guess," but who knows?

For people who don't know
geno.jpg

This is Geno.

No. Just no.

Back