Rumors about the PS4?

Splash_King

The Scrubbiest of Hunters
Jan 25, 2009
Nimbasa City
Wii Online Code
0129-0129-0129-0129
Rumor has it that the new Playstation (leaks, true or false I can't say, calling it the "Orbis") thingamajig will not only be unable to play used games, but will lack backwards compatibility.

If this turns out true, I will be forced to take all my anticipation of buying a PS4 over Microsod's next console, and shove it up Sony's asses with all-due strength. I'll ****in' rage...

That's precisely what I'm hoping. Sony isn't that bloody stupid... Or, that's what I assume.

Oh, you mean Move. That was just a miscalculation. They copied the snes controller and thought they could be successful copying the Wii controller as well.

Im about as arsed for the PS4 as a fat kid is about fat camp

I judge a game machine on what matters.

(thats games)

It can be something so powerful it could enslave us all if its annoyed.
That would mean nothing if it only played Angry Birds

The Wii U so far has no games of interest.

Just a load of sodding ports from other machines. Its not what you bring a new console out with.

Plus the controller looks retarded

My hype for a console is equated to the exclusives that will come with it. Therefore, I am patiently waiting for the WiiU, and so long as these bullshit rumors are indeed bullshit, a PS4 as well.

Last good Sony console was the Ps1

WHAT?!

You didn't like the PS2?! You're mad, son. D:

It's a love/hate relationship with me and the Ps2. I went through about 5 of em..but that's only because I put in a shitload of hours of gameplay!!
I mean **** man..I had about 80 ps2 games!! + Online play!! lol

I went through about 5 of em

... How the FUCK do you go through any system not a 360 five times? o_O; Were all of 'em the fat original PS2s? Those things are damn-well sturdy. I've got one and it's been faithful 'n strong throughout all the years of gaming, dust (I blame Brawl), and abuse.

PS4? Well I never owned a PS3 or 1 so I wouldn't know about those too much. I had 2 and it was a decent console. I played some games, but mainly stuck with Gamecube. PS3 I have played from time to time with my friends and that has some FPS's that I didn't like too much. I wonder how the graphics may improve from 3?

Back