SBB For Wii U/3DS

^ I'm a bit of a FE fan but two fire emblem characters is more than enough.

Ill could live to let one more slide.

Some one said a Monster Hunter should be in. I love monster hunter just as much (if not more) than I love brawl but Im not sure if thats a hot idea

But Monster Hunter has no story, and even less of characters.

Thats why I said its not a hot idea.

Though the game didnt have a story you had numerous armor sets that you could call characters. But whatever....

Dark Samus, Nights, and Crystal:

Dark Samus- Meh....I wouldnt be mad whether she made it or not (Or should I say "it")

Nights- Wouldn't care either but it seems inevitable

Crystal- Make sure you throw in some magic powers and staff combat and you've got a deal

Thats why I said its not a hot idea.
Dark Samus, Nights, and Crystal:

Dark Samus- Meh....I wouldnt be mad whether she made it or not (Or should I say "it")

Nights- Wouldn't care either but it seems inevitable

Crystal- Make sure you throw in some magic powers and staff combat and you've got a deal

Dark samus should be a boss or an assist trophy
Nights is disturbing to me (men or women) :scared:
Crystal to me is the next ssb (cough..."FURRY"...cough..."HOT")

NiGHTS on the Wii... Ugh. Shittin' on countless nostalgic memories of yonder past. =/

i just discover Zelgius from fire emblem can be a good option for the next ssb, and I don't know if somebody else have this idea before;...:sosp: my point is that im not a fire emblem fan so i don't know anything about it

Oh ****, let me tell ya Borg, we've discussed the Black Knight being in Brawl time and again back in the day... If you're really curious 'bout the excellent moveset someone thought up for 'em (t'was fantastic, my memory tells me), go find it in the "The one character that would of made Brawl perfect" thread. I can't remember who made it, though...

^ I'm a bit of a FE fan but two fire emblem characters is more than enough.

I say three, for the many reasons I've stated in the thread already.

I can see it happening, and she's probably the best candidate for a 4th Star Fox character; IF Nintendo wants a 4th. 'Least there's no chance the clone-crying n00bs will be comparing 'er to the other Star Fox fighters. Sakurai'd have to **** up good to have Crystal's move even remotely similar to another. :lol:

... Although if Wolf gets shafted for her or another, some throats are getting fuckin' slit.

And, no to the Dark Samus idea. Dark Samus sort of applies to my "different shots, same character" thing I complained about earlier. Yeah, you could definitely make Dark and Samus completely different in playstyle and even how their attacks look, but it'd still be stuff normal Samus could manage, or somewhat imitate IMO. Metroid needs a better second rep than Dark Samus, IMO.

Wolf can't get shafted
he is the only Star Fox Villain

That's like Ganon getting shafted

but yes, if it happens.... people are going to get hurt

Wolf can't get shafted
he is the only Star Fox Villain

That's like Ganon getting shafted

but yes, if it happens.... people are going to get hurt

Which brings me back to the point of Smash Bros. having a maximum of five characters per series. Otherwise, Zelda, Ganon, or Toon Link is getting kicked for Ghirahim... =/ Unless they decided to stop the Wind Waker timeline in Zelda, there's no excuse in getting rid of TL, or obviously the other two. And I'd be plain-disappointed if any Zelda character left the Smash Bros. line-up for even one game. I'm sure millions of fans could back me up on that as well.

... Except for Tingle.

Back