SBB For Wii U/3DS

And without a doubt, they need improved multiplayer. Whether it's the freakish amount of lag, or the crappy random Brawling, something NEEDS to be done. And does anyone know if they will have headsets like the 360 and PS3?

Nintendo has directly admitted how lackluster the Wii's online capabilities were, console and games alike. As long as they don't utterly **** up, I'd imagine Brawl's multiplayer failure should be a thing of the past for the next SSB.

Since they are making it for the Wii U and 3ds do you think there will be version exclusive characters, or even a possibility of the two games having multiplayer capabilities with each other?

Actually, yeah, it's been confirmed that the 3DS and Wii games "will have some sort of multiplayer function together"; or something like that, from Iwata himself. It's in almost every article about the new game.

Exclusive characters would piss me off thoroughly, unless they simply can't fit as many characters into the 3DS version (can't say I'd be suprised). And anything that is unlocked by having both would be annoying as well, unless you can unlock things earlier or somethin', rather than exclusives. Garbage like that irks me. =/ Not everyone's rich enough to buy a 3DS and WiiU at once, and what if the 3DS version blows? I ain't buying a $35 + game for exclusive content.

Hm... Heck... I hope it comes out for the 3DS next year. Around Sept.-Dec of 2012. But the characters I want on it is... Hazama, Tager, Ragna, and some more from Blazblue. I know that boring mii will be on it. Sadly, that makes the game more on the *family game* side. Seeing a boring happy family playing it. If it might show a trailer that shows a happy fricking family playing... That'll be like watching that boring video off nintendo channel where you see this couple (Around 20-30 years of age.) acting like little inmature kids about a game. I mean... RUINING the game. *Facepalm* ●•●

What were those videos called on Nintendo Channel? Because I watched one on June 11. And they finally said Happy Birthday to Sonic. I was disappointed at the end. That guy comes up running like Sonic to my TV screen with that gigantic head of his, whispering "Happy Birthday Sonic" with the cake in his hand.
So I HOPE they wont appear on the Wii U.

Couldn't agree more. Considering FE's going on strong to the 12th game and has been a staple in Japan's SRPGs since the beginning, and has certainly been well-received in other parts of the world, it's about time this epic series has gotten more reputation. If we don't get a total of 3 FE characters in Smash Bros. 4, I will be disappointed in Nintendo. =/

i think they should stop takin out characters when i first got ssbb i thought it would have all characters from the last:pichudr.mariomaster handand others

They should not remove any characters. They also should add all they removed in melee and add the forbidden 7. I want a Masked Link from Majora's Mask (Goron, Zora, and Deku Link), more Fire Emblem characters (and maybe an FE villain), some assist trophy characters as real ones (Shadow, Waluigi, Little Mac, Isaac, and Lyn), and a Bowser Jr. I also want to be able to change the physics of the game (Changing it between Melee physics and Brawl physics). They should make tripping optional.

Sa-x and Dark samus woud be a great bosses for the adventure mode, but as a playable character maybe adam malkovich, o i don't now but the point is.....I WANT TO SEE MORE METROID CHARACTERS DAMM!!!!!

They should not remove any characters. They also should add all they removed in melee and add the forbidden 7. I want a Masked Link from Majora's Mask (Goron, Zora, and Deku Link), more Fire Emblem characters (and maybe an FE villain), some assist trophy characters as real ones (Shadow, Waluigi, Little Mac, Isaac, and Lyn), and a Bowser Jr. I also want to be able to change the physics of the game (Changing it between Melee physics and Brawl physics). They should make tripping optional.

Ah, yes... An FE Villain, why the hell didn't I think of that. The more ancient of us Wiichat Brawlers have been wantin' the Black Knight in Smash Bros., but there're plenty of other epic villains that could fit into Brawl regardless. Hell, they could probably make even Gharnef work if they tried hard enough, lol. They made Zelda work after all.

They're not gonna ever allow a toggle option for previous game physics, that'd be way too ****ing difficult, lol. Optional game mechanics for local multiplayer or FC wi-fi matches would be ****ing brilliant, though. Needing to use codes to stop tripping from happening gets old, since these don't work with people without the same code. =/ ?Or they could take the annoying piece of **** game mechanic out, period...

Special "Brawl" on Wi-fi would be epic, too.

I WANT TO SEE MORE METROID CHARACTERS DAMM!!!!!

Metroid really is underrepresented, just like F-zero... Zero Suit Samus is an entirely new character, but still, Samus is Samus. We won't be seein' Ridley any time soon, but Metroid really could use more representation. I can agree with that much.

As for more metroid characters they could use the other huters in metriod prime Hunters and corruption. Personaly, I'd love to kick some ass as Rundas.
Rundas_by_kurama805.jpg
:yesnod:

I know that metroid don't have many character like samus to be put in ssb games. Anyway about adding new characters, i think we are forgetting something... SSB games since the beginning have exclusively NINTEDO'S most famous characters, except in brawl where we see sonic and snake. It was very surprising that nintendo added Sega's and Kojima's characters and it is was awesome play with them. But add others like Luffy or nami from One piece or Travis form No more Heroes... for me that would be like crap ruining one of their best video games.....(hope nintendo choose wisely who will be in the next sbb) :frown5:

Last edited:
Ah, yes... An FE Villain, why the hell didn't I think of that. The more ancient of us Wiichat Brawlers have been wantin' the Black Knight in Smash Bros., but there're plenty of other epic villains that could fit into Brawl regardless. Hell, they could probably make even Gharnef work if they tried hard enough, lol. They made Zelda work after all.

They're not gonna ever allow a toggle option for previous game physics, that'd be way too ****ing difficult, lol. Optional game mechanics for local multiplayer or FC wi-fi matches would be ****ing brilliant, though. Needing to use codes to stop tripping from happening gets old, since these don't work with people without the same code. =/ ?Or they could take the annoying piece of **** game mechanic out, period...

Special "Brawl" on Wi-fi would be epic, too.

Metroid really is underrepresented, just like F-zero... Zero Suit Samus is an entirely new character, but still, Samus is Samus. We won't be seein' Ridley any time soon, but Metroid really could use more representation. I can agree with that much.

Gharnef would be awesome!!! Like a tome using Ganondorf!!! Why has Nintendo not put in a tome using Fire Emblem character yet? I guess it would be too close to Zelda.
I personally want to see a thief/rouge/assassin Fire Emblem character. It could be like Sheik that has a usable Down-B. I know a lot of Sheik only users who would be delighted to have an actual Down-B as Sheik.

WHY IS LITTLE MAC NOT A CHARACTER YET!!!! HE HAS BEEN WITH NINTENDO SINCE THE NES!!!! AND TO MAKE HIM AN ASSIST TROPHY IS JUST INSULTING!!!!!!

And I don't know about everybody else, but I WANT PICHU BACK!!!!!
As for Stages they need to bring back ALL stages and improve stage builder. and yes i like SSBfreakCK's idea about stage builder.

And lastly, what new guest characters do you guys think will make it into the new one?

Last edited:
But add others like Luffy or nami from One piece or Travis form No more Heroes... for me that would be like crap ruining one of their best video games.....(hope nintendo choose wisely who will be in the next sbb) :frown5:

I don't see why you'd think Travis would be a bad addition, but fighters like Luffy would be. Nintendo =/= anime beat 'em up. I can't say I want to see Goku and the like in Smash Bros. .-.;

Blazblue.

... But Smash Bros. n00bs are infamous for spam. D= I've seen enough Ice Car for a lifetime, ****.

I hope that Nintendo stays with mostly their own characters. Sonic and Snake were awesome, and I would be happy if they added more from those games. Shadow and other villains from those two games series would be awesome! For me, however, that's the limit. I would hate to see any more non-Nintendo character, but that's just my opinion.

And yes, if you could edit already made stages, that would be epic. Their is an unlimited number of possibilities there. If you add in the option of using those custom stages online, that would be even better.

About new Nintendo characters, I would love for them to bring back all the old characters, but that is probably not going to happen. Characters that were new in Brawl, except the really popular ones (Sonic, Snake, Wario, and a few others) will most likely get the boot completely, or be changed. We have seen that in Melee. For example Mewtwo replaced by Lucario, and Young Link replaced by Toon Link.

I hope that Nintendo stays with mostly their own characters. Sonic and Snake were awesome, and I would be happy if they added more from those games. Shadow and other villains from those two games series would be awesome! For me, however, that's the limit. I would hate to see any more non-Nintendo character, but that's just my opinion.

And yes, if you could edit already made stages, that would be epic. Their is an unlimited number of possibilities there. If you add in the option of using those custom stages online, that would be even better.

About new Nintendo characters, I would love for them to bring back all the old characters, but that is probably not going to happen. Characters that were new in Brawl, except the really popular ones (Sonic, Snake, Wario, and a few others) will most likely get the boot completely, or be changed. We have seen that in Melee. For example Mewtwo replaced by Lucario, and Young Link replaced by Toon Link.

Those were only lost due to the release of Windwaker and 4th generation Pokemon. Who would they replace Sonic, Snake, Wario, MK, DDD, Ike, and all of them with? I can't imagine Tails or Knuckles would replace Sonic, and MK and DDD won't be removed, because they're right under Kirby in that series.

Back