SBB For Wii U/3DS

You disgrace the wombo combo. GTFO SCRUB!

Jokes aside, come on... really? ¬_¬ Don't you be defendin' that pink balloon.

First of all: I did not disgrace the Wombo Combo, Fibra did
Second of all: Jigglypuff is kicking Clefairy's but in the Pokémon anime
Third of all: Jigglypuff gets mad in almost every episode

This balloon is more then capable of kicking Magikarp's ***.

and about "defendin' that pink balloon." Why do you defend Pokémon's second worst pokémon (Metapod takes that crown).

Jigglypuff is the coolest pokémon, besides Pichu of course.
I watched Jiggles since the anime aired on American TV

Last edited:
This isn't the ****ing pokemon forum, but... I'll answer anyways. :3

First of all: I did not disgrace the Wombo Combo, Fibra did
You are promoting the disgrace of the wombo combo. Therefore, you are guilty by association. YOUFAILIT!
Second of all: Jigglypuff is kicking Clefairy's but in the Pokémon anime
Anything can own a Clefairy... 'specially the Godkarp.
Third of all: Jigglypuff gets mad in almost every episode
So does Charlie Sheen in all his ****ing interviews, but do we praise him for that in particular? No. We praise how idiotic and insane the drug addict is while doing so.

This balloon is more then capable of kicking Magikarp's ***.

and about "defendin' that pink balloon." Why do you defend Pokémon's second worst pokémon (Metapod takes that crown).

Jigglypuff is the coolest pokémon, besides Pichu of course.
I watched Jiggles since the anime aired on American TV

Orly?

SalacFlail @ Focus Sash and Jiggles loses no matter what set it runs. Oh, what's that? You want to use Sing? Yeah, that 55% accuracy and sleep clause says no. Who's the "second worst" pokemon of all time now?! ;D

epic-magikarp-flail.jpg

Oh, and fun fact for ya. No, Magikarp doesn't have better stats, but it has higher Def and Speed than Jigglyballs. Insult to injury, my friend. Insult, to injury.

magikarpmuscle.jpg

And let's not forget that once it evolves, it's going to kill you all.

magikarp_pngc9e52a5d-bb1e-4ef5-8320.jpg

Oh, and even if it never evolves, this mother ****er can own Ash's Pikachu. Not even a god damn Arceus could manage that. Godkarp deserves it's "god title". YOUR ARGUMENT IS NOW NULL AND VOID, FOOL!

MAGIKARPOWNAGE.gif

And by the by, this is completely irrelevant, but Metapod can learn both Tackle and Bug Bite. It's definitely not the worst pokemon; not that it's any good either. :lol:

Yep. I love the 'Karp so much I can even make a Brawl thread all about Magikarp. Winsauce. ;)

I know your mind is made up, but..............................
Look who made it in Smash Bros. sucka
Not Majikarp!!!!!!!!!

In Silver I had a Level 100 Igglybuff who knew Zap Cannon. It destroyed Lance's Gyarados.
That's Igglybuff, the pre-evolution on Jig. and thats Gyarados, the evolution of Magikarp.
jigglypuff-disaprroves--5356_preview.png

Lance's Gyarados has no EVs, or controlled IVs. Of course it would die horribly to a 50% accurate move that's 400% effective, while your Igglypuff has more than double it's level. :lol: Yeah, a lv. 100 Gyarados would outrun and outright OHKO your stupid balloon. Indeed, a lv. 100 Caterpie would ruin a lv. 50 Wigglytuff, and Magikarp is all the better than that stupid bug. :lol: And the moveset I described above for my Flailing Karp of doom leaves your Jiggles dead in the water, which you've yet to make a countermeasure to. Your example is pathetic and worthless. =P

Oh, and a new item turns one electric attack's damage into an attack boost, so... Keep that in mind. :lol:

Get your Jigglypuff-fanboy head out of your ass and show me some statistical proof like I've shown you. >_>

Magikarp's flail hits but does not kill because Jig's got a focus sash

Jig's Cute Charm infatuates Magikarp.
jigglypuff.png

Jig uses Endevor.
26564_111666272204825_103570176347768_73426_1647381_n.jpg

Magikarp is at 1 HP

Magikarp is too infatuated.

Jig uses Pound.
season2_ep7_ss1.jpg
Magikarp survives with Focus Sash
Magikarp is too infatuated

Jig uses Pound.
season2_ep7_ss1.jpg
Jig Draws on your face.
Mark.jpg

Hmm... what to do, what to do?
Regarding Magi vs jiggly: Jiggly wins.

But the behold the god of all pokemon:
kyogre_vs__shedinja_showdown_by_glasspanda-d3a0m58.png

Hmm... what to do, what to do?
Regarding Magi vs jiggly: Jiggly wins.

But the behold the god of all pokemon:
View attachment 8735

You shall go to MR's profile and see the single post of pwnage I gave him, and change your mind, my good sir. Or else, ... you are not a good sir! >=(

Oh my god, that Shedinja pic makes me lol so hard. Namely, because waaaay back in '07, my own Calm Mind Kyogre was poised to sweep a friend of mine after I had to sacrifice my other poke, leaving it alone on my team. What was his last pokemon, which he revealed after letting me massacre his entire team? MOTHER ****ING SHEDINJA. Troll successful, I was mad bro, I was mad. :lol:

What? This thread has something to do with Brawl? What is this nonsense you speak?

Thought this was a Smash Thread lls. I stopped doin the whole pokemon things YEARS ago so im not up to date with the cool pokemon. Whoever they put in Smash 4 i probably wont know.

Shedinja
I love and hate that guy.
I had some tough times fighting them and some awesome times decimating with them.

Thought this was a Smash Thread lls. I stopped doin the whole pokemon things YEARS ago so im not up to date with the cool pokemon. Whoever they put in Smash 4 i probably wont know.
Exactly. We know they'll have pokemon, but we don't know which ones will appear. So our discussion is relevant.

*cough* GO JIGGLYPUFF. ;)

Anyways, yeah. I'm excited for the SBB for the Wii U.
Not sure if I'll get the one on the 3DS, though.
What I mainly want to see is improved Wi-Fi!

Anyways, yeah. I'm excited for the SBB for the Wii U.
Not sure if I'll get the one on the 3DS, though.

Judging by the looks of the 3DS, It seems like a person could get carpal tunnel after a little while. Unlike Console controllers, the 3DS isnt some thing you can just wrap your hands a round. But whatever..... I dunno.

Of course add things like mic chat and a better chatting lobby. Those little bars that contained text were annoying.

I think Monster hunter has communicating with other players online down pat. Of course there shouldn't be any key board chat in a match though. That get you KOed.

^^^ CoD has headsets, so I don't see why SSBU won't be compatible with something of the like, or the new Wii Speak or somethin'.

... Does the WiiU Tablet have a microphone, I wonder?

Yeah, fine. Go root for the underdog... But really, how can you resist siding with something THIS cute? =(

I142.jpg

Second.

I stopped doin the whole pokemon things YEARS ago

Two things:

1: If you don't remember Magikarp and Jigglypuff, I'm suspicious you ever played pokemon at all. :lol:

2: **** man you're missing out, lol. Still a grand ol' turn based RPG series with many improvements made over the years (although, they've sure been slow improvements...). Not that this is the thread to discuss this, though. :lol:

On a more on topic, ... well topic, I have no idea what pokemon they'l put in SSBU... Perhaps Zoroark, maybe an updated pokemon trainer. I don't really know, though... I'm also curious what new legendaries they'l add to the pokeball selection, and what pokes they might take out?

MAGIKARP FOR SSBU! :D

MagikarpusedFlail.jpg

They should add people like megaman, bring back roy, mewtew and pichu(i dont care what you think), basically put every nintendo character in it and add some sonic characters like knuckles (shadow would be awesome) and to top it off, more pokemon lol.

Back