Shamless member made movie plugs

tank

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Nov 26, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Ok, so KitKat_Bar made a thread about her movie that she made (very funny, PS) and I wanted to post my movie that I took part in making for my Digital Video class I took last year, my Sr, year of highscool. So rather than Hi-Jacking her thread, I thought I would make one for anyone who wanted to post videos they have made.

So here is mine. It's called Captain Trombone. Even though 90 percent on the genius that is "Captain Trombone" came from my friend Andrew ( the kid who appears at the end and he's like" what are you guys doing here?!?! He's the director), I took part in filming, editing, writing and producing this video. I'm only in it three time( at the beginning in the band room, I'm the one in Pink......yeah, pink. You also see me and the end, running like a nutcase, the only one without a trombone, and I'm also the stunt double for when Bari-ton smashes cpt. trombone)

although a few of the jokes are inside jokes, it's still funny. The acting is shitty, for the most part. The kid who plays Cpt. Trombone can't act for ****.

Part - 1

Part - 2

Last edited:
cool thread idea. im more syked on acceptable tv. but for a online vid, i know you did it for school, but its way to long. i saw it was 25 min and just xed out.

haha yeah, there was a lot of dead space. The cut for the class was only 10 minutes, but we have the raw film on Google.

hmm I found this equally as interesting....
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3V2DD9BtDus[/MEDIA]

for no apparent reason.

I just need some one to film my mad life (its better than big brother)

haha that one video rreminds me of one time when all of us were drunk and started singing barbara ann.

Back