Signature Evaluation Thread

ssbb_lover

Novocain Stain'd
Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Some of you may think this is un-needed and repetitive (if so, don't post and it might die), some of you may think it's cool.

What you do here is, if one finds a signature (from another sight or here) and wants to know a technique that was used in it, you post it here and the other GFX members help determine what the possibilities could be. I thought this could help us engage in interesting conversation and (hopefully) help learn some techniques that could shape our skill as GFX designers. This could especially help out the noobies (such as Yunaleska).

Begin.

I have a secret about my technique. :/ >.<

-_-

We don't tell about our own techniques unless, say, I asked, "Close, how'd you [...] in your latest sig? It's awesome."

Say your on Gamerenders and you see this awesome sig. You come here, post the sig, ask "How did this person do such and such" then the GFX artists pitch in to determine what techniques could have been used...

Maybe this is a stupid idea?

Not a stupid idea, pretty good idea. :)

Just me being stupid. :p

Lmao. Hopefully we'll see this thread bear some fruit. -_- I'll go search for sigs just to start it off. :lol:

Actually working on my EOTW #2....

:shifty:

I think its a good idea..

However I'm going to wait until Monday before I post some sigs and ask some questions regarding techniques seeing as I leave tomorrow. :)

Close said:
Not a stupid idea, pretty good idea. :)

Agreed :)

This will help many people to understand more techniques and apply them in tags.

Well to start the damm topic, I have one question. What is a LP??

I saw many LPs in Gamerenders, and I thought to share them. Here's one of the best things that I've seen in there:

http://www.gamerenders.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=341234

Daaayyyuuummmmnnnn.

I have no idea. I tried looking it up and couldn't find anything related to GFX that would abbreviated LP. It looks very nice though. :)

Glad everyone thinks this will turn out well.

Love this:

jayp2vx0.gif

That would require Flash I believe. :prrr:

demonflair said:
I can do that :ihih:

You need a programm called Uber Cool 3D. It's a very hard programm to work with in the beginning though...
^^ Fine, or that...

Back