smash 4

its the 2nd biggest game after mario kart...

it will be interesting to see if the wiiU version outsells the 3ds.

There are people that buy Wii U's and 3DS's just for Smash, can the same be said for Mario Kart?

... Are they even close competitors?

No, Nintendo is ****. They even made a video about HOW much s****** the 3DS version of smash is. They started by saying look how much more Resolution you get when you buy the Wii U version in comparison to 3DS, how much more content is available in comparison to the 3DS version, how much more stages there are in comparison to 3DS, how much more fighters there are in comparison to the 3DS' version, and how much more music there is in the new Wii U version. That is pretty **** stupid considering that same marketing is like Sega; No buy this Sega, No buy that Sega, NO BUY THIS KIND OF SEGA!!!

Super Smash Bros. Wii U is Better Than Piece'o'**** 3DS Edition

Yes, but I think that would affect marketing as in WHY THE **** SHOULD YOU BUY THE 3DS VERSION! Why mention 3DS when your company owns both content. Show off what you have, but don't put down you own console. I don't see Dell going DON'T BUY THIS LAPTOP, This desktop is WAY BETTER!

Last edited:
Yes, but I think that would affect marketing as in WHY THE **** SHOULD YOU BUY THE 3DS VERSION!
It's actually out right now instead of having to wait for the WiiU version? Selling quite well too.

BluRayPSP said:
Why mention 3DS when your company owns both content.
Different products under the same name, and one is superior to the other. Stupid naming means comparisons have to be made.

BluRayPSP said:
Show off what you have, but don't put down you own console. I don't see Dell going DON'T BUY THIS LAPTOP, This desktop is WAY BETTER!
What are product versions and upgrades? Also, how does I economics 101?

Back