So, I get to play Brawl Today... / Ask Prez about Brawl

i pre-ordered back in november, so i'm a bit desperate at the moment for SOME kind of notification...

I'm playing it at 9:00 PM at my gamestop today, they said the tournament would be at 9 so people wouldn't just be waiting aroung for 2 hours.

Awesome! Hope you enjoy it.

Be sure to post feedback.

hey man congrats. and about the call from eb. which one did you pre order at? the one at PTC or across the street?

Yeah i know Prez, it is so crazy outside, and it is just going to get worse at around 2 oclock and up. Im just hoping it would be good enough to drive tomorrow in the morning. 30-40 cm!

And i'm back. Weather was, and still is, intense.
Took me 2 hours to get to my friends place, but well worth it.
Brawl was obviously awesome. Tried out Diddy, Ike, Dedede, MK, Olimar, Pit, PT, R.O.B, Snake, Sonic, Wario, Ganon, Jiggly, Luigi, and of course Peach.
Must say I'm a little disappointed with the new Peach, but I have faith that I can work on her and get her a little better.
Really liked Olimar (besides his recovery), Pit was decent, LOVED R.O.B, PT was interesting and MK has some good aspects.
Didn't like Snake (though he's pretty good), Ike is slow but good with practice.

Yea that's the simple version. Please ask away if you have any questions.

^ how are oyu finding ledge guarding? and the new air dodge system

Prez said:
And i'm back. Weather was, and still is, intense.
Took me 2 hours to get to my friends place, but well worth it.
Brawl was obviously awesome. Tried out Diddy, Ike, Dedede, MK, Olimar, Pit, PT, R.O.B, Snake, Sonic, Wario, Ganon, Jiggly, Luigi, and of course Peach.
Must say I'm a little disappointed with the new Peach, but I have faith that I can work on her and get her a little better.
Really liked Olimar (besides his recovery), Pit was decent, LOVED R.O.B, PT was interesting and MK has some good aspects.
Didn't like Snake (though he's pretty good), Ike is slow but good with practice.

Feelings on sonic?

Prez said:

Yes, i have a few. How is zero suit samus? is she fast? do you think i should play as samus, or metaknight in the tourney tonight?

Back