some ike compilation-combo vids

SMASH KING

Wiichat's best Ike main.
Jul 31, 2009
Chicago, IL know what I'm sayin?
Wii Online Code
3699-5722-3363-7541
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hLG8k42mLA&feature=fvw[/ame]

heres a good-a** ike video i found:D i might add more vids when i get the chance. you can do the same if want too.
P.S. this is also a tribute to some of my ike buddies at allisbrawl.com :)

Last edited:
its just smash attacks and the use of his ↑A move to grap the ledge hence the other play cant grap which = other guy gets ringout/ko

i dont understand what your trying to say :wtf: its a combo vid

the crap in the vid is somewhat easy to do but this guy was proaply playing against computer on easy. against me this would be somewhat hard to do depending on map.

cant see why you cant read/understand first post but whatever. if you watch the vid ike also dies while takeing the other guy out

Last edited:
One of the most well-presented combo videos I have ever seen.

Also, the combos were incredible. It has renewed my interest in Subbing Ike.

i dont understand what your trying to say :wtf: its a combo vid

the crap in the vid is somewhat easy to do but this guy was proaply playing against computer on easy. against me this would be somewhat hard to do depending on map.

cant see why you cant read/understand first post but whatever. if you watch the vid ike also dies while takeing the other guy out

what a jackass you you are:wtf:...
1. there is absolutely no CPUs in this video. all players
2. most ike players cant play the way these guys are playing in the video and some of the moves and tactics they use are not that simple and easy to pull off. but i guess you cant tell the difference since you dont know what REAL SKILL is:wtf:
3. notice how each time an ike player spikes another player to their deaths, the ike player always makes it back to the stage. you got to be blind not to notice that

@Bio: im glad you like the video:) ill add more later on

but he does die a few times by missing a ledge why im not being a jackass this could be easily done be going into practice even tho it would be harder to do against a human player depending on there skill lvl and i like ike so its not i dislike him and the vid is good. i think al go practice it a few times. when you judge skill do not judge it as post count. im saying its easy for a skilled player and im good so good infact i was at my cousins 3ppl and me play smash after winning 3 times in a row they all ganged up on me and i still gave them a run for there money

Last edited:
well...heres alittle info for you: [if you try and make a false claim about something, it only proves how ignorant you are]. And judging from the comment in your post, your making youself sound like a pro player with ike. now look i didnt mean to call you a (jackass) in my last post. i was kinda put on the offensive on your first comment on the video and im sorry for that. but all im saying is, words can be misleading. if your as good as you say you are, then i must see for myself...through a ike brawl:devil:
ill understand if you dont accept my challenge. its your choice now

Last edited:
Haha i laugh at this arguement between you two.XD

Hmm...you showed me this video awile back sking but its a good video.Im actually working on my ike.:devil:

it's not a combo vid. its just a vid of Ike ownin' everybody in sight.
and sadly SKing, irape4free is right, most of that stuff is incredibly easy to do. the ledge guard and spiking in the vid was easily the hardest thing to do cause Ike has a horrible off stage game. but the rest of the stuff was really easy. i used to main Ike(before moving on to Kirby & Olimar) and i could do almost all that stuff.

it's a neat vid but it's not showing some of the better Ike strategies and combos out there.

hmmm (-_-)...right right i get it now.

how about this one:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvQFC1x60jY[/ame]
now enjoy this one...please :wtf:

Last edited:
hmmm (-_-)...right right i get it now.

how about this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvQFC1x60jY
now enjoy this one...please :wtf:

private match hmm so the thing in your siggy isnt ture and i have played games all my life so im good at it then most ppl exceapt on call of duty on vetern. but i can say i did like this and the last vid but change to another player i wish they would of put megaman and zero in. lets um be calm and not fight in post. ok smash but im up for a 1-1

now that vid shows off Ike's high level strategies and combos.
if i didn't know better i could almost swear that Bowser kill at 2:40 was hacked.

Back