some ike compilation-combo vids

hmmm (-_-)...right right i get it now.

how about this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvQFC1x60jY
now enjoy this one...please :wtf:

private match hmm so the thing in your siggy isnt ture and i have played games all my life so im good at it then most ppl exceapt on call of duty on vetern. but i can say i did like this and the last vid but change to another player i wish they would of put megaman and zero in. lets um be calm and not fight in post. ok smash but im up for a 1-1

i know what ya mean rape4free:)...:lol: and yeah let us brawl. im always interested in a challenge:devil: dont forget some of you also can post some ike vids.

oh and about my sig. i actually have two spaces left. one space is reserved for a special player from a different site and the second space has that same reason. if i add you now rape4free, you better not disappoint me:devil:...or else....

Last edited:
smash are vids soppose to be only ike i mean we all could learn how to use every person and how do you unlock i think complete 100 man melee right?

now me and smash just need to be online at the same soud easy *cough* hard

Took one last crack @ Ike today
I haven't lost even though I suck lol
Team ups suck, but 1 out of the 3 against me keeps getting in the way

Those vids weren't truly impressive
I wonder if ppl even understand what the word "combo" means, killing and spiking is NOT a combo vid
Spiking after a series of strikes is a combo

kanon please:prrr:...come on now. you cant say you werent alittle impressed by what you saw:lol: i mean after all...wait nevermind (-_-) i wont say it

Took one last crack @ Ike today
I haven't lost even though I suck lol
Team ups suck, but 1 out of the 3 against me keeps getting in the way

Those vids weren't truly impressive
I wonder if ppl even understand what the word "combo" means, killing and spiking is NOT a combo vid
Spiking after a series of strikes is a combo

kanon please:prrr:...come on now. you cant say you werent alittle impressed by what you saw:lol: i mean after all...wait nevermind (-_-) i wont say it

say it say it say it whatever it is :lol: um it says pending registration on your brawl code.

dam smash KING if only my cousin was watching then i could of seen his jaw drop 10 ft. any tips?

yes. in fact i have two tips for you:

1. DO NOT USE the same move over and over again...thats called spam :wtf:

2. ...keep training...thats all
good game though :thumbsup:

now on topic:

umm ok well then stop spam grappleing :lol: only way i could think of you to get off of me.

what were you trying to do zelda is soppose to be close range right? you did the grapple spam with falco i did that its a good cheap combo but whatever gets it done but when i try they chain grapple i cant do it repeatedly.

Kanon doesnt get inpressed easily i see.:lol:

This video gave me an eye opener.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CK3FTg2FyXQ&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited:
Ah...i know im in one of these ike combo videos.My friend told me and said i got owned...ive been trying to find that video.

Back