Some Stages Look A Little Bit... Alike...

woah woah woah, skullkid, hold up. You say you thought that when you first heard about BRAWL? I'll admit, when I first heard about the original smash bros. something like that crossed my mind. But now my faith in the smash bros. series is immense, and with sakurai working on it, you know it's gonna rock. I had no doubts about brawl ever.

not necessarily Brawl, just in general, you know, another game. I kinda felt weird about the whole thought of another big thing with nintendo. They've always got something coming for us, and for some really weird reason, that feeling just kinda popped up in my mind. I feel really dumb for doubting brawl, now that I've learned about it. Sometimes I question my own mind and it's funtionality.....:yesnod: But I never expected, not once, something BAD to happen from brawl, if that's what you're getting at.

It's A Leading Franchise.

It Won't Stop After Just Two...

We Need Three. And That's Where Brawl Comes In.

but all stages have different things going on like battle field is simple but sky world the stage can be detroyed. also there stage builder you can just make your own stages

You are just picking the levels that are probably made to be the same, but have diffrent effects. There will most likely be roughly 20 more stages to choose from that are very diffrent.
Plus who cares! we can just make our own stages :lol:

SkullKid said:
not necessarily Brawl, just in general, you know, another game. I kinda felt weird about the whole thought of another big thing with nintendo. They've always got something coming for us, and for some really weird reason, that feeling just kinda popped up in my mind. I feel really dumb for doubting brawl, now that I've learned about it. Sometimes I question my own mind and it's funtionality.....:yesnod: But I never expected, not once, something BAD to happen from brawl, if that's what you're getting at.
No, I didn't mean it like that, I'm just saying that I have faith in brawl.

Ha, I'm Just saying, Even Though They All have Different Effects, Variations, And Forms, Their Starting Forms Are Alike. Thats All I'm saying. haha...

Yeah, I Didn't Expect This To Go Past Two Pages... >_>

theres only so much creativity you can get without making the levels complex so that they interfere with the game play.

Read Iwata Asks. Sakurai said that he wanted more stages to be easy to play on, but wanted to fill the gap of zany stages with the Stage Builder.

Well, I'd personally still like some zany stages made by sakurai himself... He doesn't have to limit himself to the options that are going to be in stage builder

Alright, Next Person That Says, "Stage Builder", Is Gonna Get A Kick Right In The- Oh, Sorry.

But Seriously, I KNOW ABOUT STAGE BUILDER, PEOPLE!!!

You Don't Need To Remind Me Every Two Posts!

The Only Point I'm Trying To Get Across:
Some... Stages... Look... Alike.
That's All. You Don't Need To Fill Me Up With Things I Already Know.

Back