GrimerBoy

Grimer Boy Vitality
Jul 14, 2009
Wii Online Code
0670-2834-8147-2514
I love sudden death.

Let's start with that...

Anyone?

what i like is prolonging sudden death as long as possible. me and friends would occasionally purposely cause a sudden death to have a survival challenge, wholives longest.

what i like is prolonging sudden death as long as possible. me and friends would occasionally purposely cause a sudden death to have a survival challenge, wholives longest.

I once had an all-four Sonic match on basic brawl at the temple stage, and we just used his homing attack glitch and survived sudden death for 2 hours :lol: After that, we got tired and fell down, one-by-one :lol:

it's more fun without using glicthes or cheats. cause then its all skill

I tried, but end up getting killed by a bomb. My last resorts would be running away for long periods of times, and yet I still die. Dx :lol: I've lost a lot of brawl skill these days, I've been addicted to brawl+ for some reason lol :p (that, or mario kart wii)

I love sudden deaths, something about 'em that always ends in a hilaurious kill...

One time i kept taunting Oskar, so he would taunt me back. Then i just ran at him and swung my sword when he was in mid-taunt, rofl...bogus, i know ,P

i love sudden death alot when the bombs come i say we're getting nuked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

I love sudden deaths, something about 'em that always ends in a hilaurious kill...

One time i kept taunting Oskar, so he would taunt me back. Then i just ran at him and swung my sword when he was in mid-taunt, rofl...bogus, i know ,P

I dont remeber that, sounds funny tho hahaha i remember one time ( i cant remember who it was) we kept throwing projectiles at each other, i was Dedede and he was snake, then a bomb just randomly fell on me and i go flying in the back round and right before i disapeard with that little ding sound, a bomb fell on him and he flew to the right of the screen and died. so i won haha

Even Better:

I love Team Battle Sudden Death

it's more fun without using glicthes or cheats. cause then its all skill

Which is why I hate Sudden Death; there's no skill in getting the first hit if you're Meta with your priority, Snake with your crazy tilts, or etc.

That, and if you manage to survive against eachother long enough, a random bomb just kills you... Skill? Zilch involved.

I tried, but end up getting killed by a bomb. My last resorts would be running away for long periods of times, and yet I still die. Dx :lol: I've lost a lot of brawl skill these days, I've been addicted to brawl+ for some reason lol :p (that, or mario kart wii)

Brawl+ is the way to go. ;D

Classic. Who hasn't pulled that one? XD

rofl...it would be funny coming from ike. He has spartan'ish moves.

... Uh, no. You're thinking of Ganondorf with his F-tilt. =P

i remember one time ( i cant remember who it was) we kept throwing projectiles at each other, i was Dedede and he was snake, then a bomb just randomly fell on me and i go flying in the back round and right before i disapeard with that little ding sound, a bomb fell on him and he flew to the right of the screen and died. so i won haha

Also classic, I've been on the winning and losing recipient of that scenario plenty of times, lol. And in the losing scenario, I'd always get cocky and taunt, rather than make a mad dash for a ledge.

On the winning scenario, same thing for me, really. They taunt, or less oftenly die on the way to safety (or wherever they planned on going, lol).

Even Better:

I love Team Battle Sudden Death

... I don't.

Whenever I'm in a team sudden death, it's because my team mate can't pick up his damn slack; we only got that far because of my "prowess". So, good example; I remember multiple times of getting a n00by Ike as my team mate. When we'd end up in sudden death, he'd spam his smashes in place or slowly walk up to them like a retard, get killed, and since it's two on one, I'd follow atleast half the time.

And thus, I hate Team Sudden Death. ... Even more than regular sudden death. Ugh. I honestly can't stand it. Why Sakurai... Whyyyyyyy!?!?!?

Last edited:
@SSBFREAKCK
I can not believe you had the gall to quote EVERYONE and respond to each i mean what the fuh. And to go even further with such negative opinions, Fuhing A

Now, I know free speech blah and we are all in fare game to have our say but...
UGh you're like ruining my thread, maybe if you had some left turns or something with humor jebus.

I'm throwing up reading you shiii
So... For now... You suck. I hope we never Brawl or I'll beat the living smash out of your character...

In fact, I'm going on Brawl right now in hopes that we'll meet.

Back