Sonic Games you think should be made!!!

sonic is the greatest next to mario

whos vanila?

the confrols for sonic riders were good but for zero gravity terrible

when I check the web it said sonic adventures was popular and sonic adventures 2 battle was popular so why not make a third

bringing back the old sonic will be like play sonic adventures

what would be cool if they made a sonic game with ever hedgegog character in like amy shadow silver M-Sonic M-Shadow
M-Silver M-amy it would be a hedgehog war!

I think they should also make a sonic game with just sonic alone exlloring the universe

Last edited:
sonic is the greatest next to mario He was better than him in the 90s

whos vanila?don't ask

the confrols for sonic riders were good but for zero gravity terrible

when I check the web it said sonic adventures was popular and sonic adventures 2 battle was popular so why not make a thirdWhy make it an Andventure series game? It's just a title.

bringing back the old sonic will be like play sonic adventuresno it wont

what would be cool if they made a sonic game with ever hedgegog character in like amy shadow silver M-Sonic M-Shadow
M-Silver M-amy it would be a hedgehog war!no

I think they should also make a sonic game with just sonic alone exlloring the universeThat actually sounds a bit like an idea I had.

And Sonic X is a godawful series. 4kids, go figure. SatAm was better.

I actually like Sonic X though not the voices. Some voices are fine but Vector?!? Big??? VECTOR?!? Omega? VECTOR?!?

dont forget vanilla O________O

She's not an important character and had no voice before Sonic X. Sonic Heroes had most of the voices nailed. There were a couple that were bad, but it wasn't a trainwreck of casting like the more recent Sonic games.

somebody tell me who vanila is please

Any new sidescroller would be great. Sonic needs to go back to his roots-- otherwise, I'm afraid he's heading to the point of no return... :(
I love Sonic, but he really is getting worse and worse. I pray there's still hope for his dying franchise.

I hate to say it but your right and I do miss the old sonic

Back