Aug 8, 2006
United Kingdom Status : Stunnin'
Wii Online Code
8756-4872-6334-8478
sotwlw5.gif

Rules (currently):
-Unlimited number of participants
-Only 1 entry per person
-1 week entry deadline (Due in Sunday at 11.59pm - any sigs applied after that will not be entered)
-1 week voting period (doubles as week for new entries into next contest to maintain a current SOTW)
-Must be relevant to given topic (if not, it will not be entered)
-Must be an original work made within the given week
-There are no prizes for winners - the prize is satisfaction :] though they gets to pick the next topic
(rules subject to change)

The topic for this week is:

[SPORT]

Remember it ends EASTERN TIME people. Anybody know what time it is in eastern now?

Last edited:
Hm... let me find that pic I made..... "0:00" is midnight people.

Edit: found it!!

timezone.jpg

Simply find where you live, you have until then...No conversion confusion necessary

Last edited:
WTF Wiired, stop making all these topics, you didnt win !

Sorry to post this in here but I think your SOTW stuff should have it's own section :)

Have you asked about it?

surfinrach90 said:
Sorry to post this in here but I think your SOTW stuff should have it's own section :)

Have you asked about it?

We are asking for it in a GFX section petition thread, altought Ion doesn't respond.:mad:

Close said:

Kinda confusing to explain the delays, but the winner will determine the one TWO weeks from their win. i could draw a timeline and upload it.

surfinrach90 said:

Have you asked about it?
Are you kidding me?!?!!!??!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Gawd, have you not seen the sticky I made (thanks to Prez :)) As well as the Petition thread signed by 43 members?!?! We even made sigs asking for a GFX section, even a POEM!

i0n still hasn't replied...

On topic, sports....:)

ssbb_lover said:
Are you kidding me?!?!!!??!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?

Gawd, have you not seen the sticky I made (thanks to Prez :)) As well as the Petition thread signed by 43 members?!?! We even made sigs asking for a GFX section, even a POEM!

i0n still hasn't replied...

On topic, sports....:)

^^ Like I said ^^

Close said:
calm down calm down, he made the thread but i chose the topic. And he did win, be both did.

Close said:
Erm, me and Bubba won? And I let him choose the topic. This one was based on who won the first. And the next will be based on who won the second. comprende? No need to get leary.

Back