SOTW Contest #8 Application

Celestial said:
I decided to try entering the contest, I tried quite hard with this, but I still don't think it's good:

beautyborderpq3.jpg
That looks very good. Its simple, but its great for a first try. Nicely done.

ssbb_lover said:
I was just suggesting that you try out a bunch of different borders (maybe try to create ones that are unusual), then if all else fails, just use your current entry. :]

And your welcome. :)
Seriously, its because of your suggestion that I added a border in the first place, since I hated them before. And then I loved adding them from that point on.
Now, as a result of your suggestion again, my next Sig will have another border. Thank you for your ideas and your criticisms. I greatly appreciate it.

Yes! My rough draft is finally doneee....here it is. I'll touch up on it tomorrow.

Arcanine_SOTW8copy_.png

Last edited:
*BUMP*

Why not?

Anyways, I did a different style of border. It's a good start, but it needs work. That's what tomorrow's for anyways. Here it is.

Arcanine_SOTW8_FIRE.png

ssbb_lover said:
*BUMP*

Why not?

Anyways, I did a different style of border. It's a good start, but it needs work. That's what tomorrow's for anyways. Here it is.

Arcanine_SOTW8_FIRE.png
nice i like it, pity its a pokemon though lol

ssbb_lover said:
Hey, nothing better than the original 180 poke's. ^_^

Thanks though.

lol there was only 150 lol 152 if you count mew and mewtwo

ssbb_lover said:
W/E............the originals=pwng.
lol yeah i was a fan of pokemon till all the new ones came in, lol i can probly still name all 150 lol

I like how it's all orange and fiery though, very appropriate in relation to the pokemon you chose to use in the sig. ;)

Almo said:
lol yeah i was a fan of pokemon till all the new ones came in, lol i can probly still name all 150 lol
Same, I bet I can name all the ones through Silver (sadly enough). I think that memory is going to be embedded in my brain for the rest of my life...
Riviet said:
I like how it's all orange and fiery though, very appropriate in relation to the pokemon you chose to use in the sig. ;)
Thanks. :)

All entries in alphabetical order + the person's name...there ya go.

Almo:
sig3xg3.jpg

Byuakuya:
guncopygl6.jpg

Celestial:
beautyborderpq3.jpg

cknapp151:
628vimw.jpg

Close:
san31dh5.png

Demonflair:

SOTW-8.gif

Enedlhach:

sotw.jpg

Gymdawg:
BreakingTheHabit_banner.png

KCBlack:
narutowiichatyz6.png

ssbb_lover:
Arcanine_SOTW8_FIRE.png

Tarheelsuperman:
megatron.png

Thanks, SL. You saved me a lot of trouble.

Gymdawg said:
Thanks, SL. You saved me a lot of trouble.
No probs, more entries than I originally thought this week. I was thinking there was going to be a bit of a drought....guess I was wrong.

LOL, might wanna read up on the SOTW rules and regulations.

there is about 10 things wrong with your post. LMAO

this is the application thread. the voting will come tomorrow.
and the voting is ALWAYS on. only the sigs you are voting on changes.
you have to vote for 3 people.

Back