SOTW Contest #3 Application

I bet no one would have guessing that i'm making a tennis one, as I despise tennis with the very depth of my soul...

:/

P.S. My email address is in my profile. :)

Here are all the entries so far:

Coleman

henry.gif

Brawny

hockeytown.png

Demonflair

Cristiano-Ronaldo-Sig-1.gif

Ooohhhh I'm glad your entering after the whole week 2 thing... I like the motion blur bg. Simple, yet catches the eye well. My bg doesn't go too good....

Where's the big boys?

Brawny said:
Ooohhhh I'm glad your entering after the whole week 2 thing... I like the motion blur bg. Simple, yet catches the eye well. My bg doesn't go too good....

Where's the big boys?

Lol, thanks but I did not do Motion Blue....:ciappa: ,lol,

PSD - http://www.sendspace.com/file/bumgrv , see ? :) lol

and your sig looks good but I would work on the text and maybe the border.

P.S - Congrats. :ihih:

Last edited:
Here's an update, messed with border. Will not change text....olde english is sacred to the detroit tigers. lol

zumaya2.png

notice I blended the black part into the white better.

ha ha, the winner of each sotw should release the psd of their sig. That would help people learn their techniques to ultimately build a better, smarter community.

ETA BY THE ALMIGHTY BRAWNY: I checked out the psd. Those middle layers (umm...4-7 or so) Where did you get those?

Last edited:
Planetrenders.com :)

Great Idea ! (+rep, I want you to be the first to four ;) *can't rep right now*)

Looks better, sacred text. :)

what did you search for on PR?

Edit: Anyone mind uploading the Photoshop icon file? All the psd's I'm d/ling have really annoying icons...

Last edited:
c4d.........

10 char. :), have aim ? mine is dannytotalkto.....:)

That's a really weird email address..... I send an invite. Get gmail, a much better email client, built in is Google Talk, a much better Instant message client.
:ihih:

off-topic: one away from 4!

Edit: that email was indeed bad. I'll just send myself an invite and set one up for you in my spare time, then give it to you.

What would your preferred sn be?

Last edited:
Back