SOTW Contest #4 Application

Hey tyler, it'd be helpful to maybe organize them up a bit. Easier when the Voting thread comes around.

Brawny said:
Hey tyler, it'd be helpful to maybe organize them up a bit. Easier when the Voting thread comes around.
Shore buddeh.

*EDIT*

Not much to organize, but whatever.

ssbb_lover’s
Abstract_NEW.png

Close’s

c4dlightlr8.png

Brawny’s

norender3fixedfont.png

Syntax’s

Syntax-2.jpg

Last edited:
Wha? I though Jill and i0n already made ya one of the design thread. Hm.... maybe their rethinking.... :lol: JK. Nah....me and you would pwn this place.

Brawny said:
Wha? I though Jill and i0n already made ya one of the design thread. Hm.... maybe their rethinking.... :lol: JK. Nah....me and you would pwn this place.
Lol, i'm not sure what's going on tbh. I haven't heard anything from Jill for about 24 hours (maybe more, who's counting?).

she's been posting lately....

It's hard to find the line between mods that never posts and posters that never mod....

Brawny said:
she's been posting lately....

It's hard to find the line between mods that never posts and posters that never mod....
Jill's a kick-ass mod that always post. :/

A good mix for a forum like this IMO. Friendly, but can be serious when she has to be.

ssbb_lover said:
Woah, KC. :tard: Where you been, your comp crash?
Nah, some stuff happened that made me lose my... "special" Photoshop, but I didn't attempt to get it back because my dad doesn't want me on Limewire for a while. :( Ill be back eventually. Focused on breakdancing more right now, though.

ssbb_lover said:
I'm gonna go with, because i'm not a mod. :lol:
I R teh dezine MOD3r4t0R!
Not really, but that doesn't mean I can't look down on people and what-not; and by that I mean "be helpful", of course...

Anywho, I guess I'll go ahead and post my entry:
txtBlue_banner.png

Gymdawg said:
I R teh dezine MOD3r4t0R!
Not really, but that doesn't mean I can't look down on people and what-not; and by that I mean "be helpful", of course...

Anywho, I guess I'll go ahead and post my entry:
txtBlue_banner.png
*sigh* I suppose it's not bad...

Damn, I thought I had it...[/whisper]

Gymdawg said:
Thanks.
Better luck next week, eh?
You do remember that the majority of the voters are noobs though, right?...:] There's still hope.

Awesome sig Gymdawg ! AHHH !

Oh yeah, you might wanna lower the brightness/contrast of the text though.

Back