SOTW Contest #4 Application

Close said:
Okay: the topic is Brawny, I am not doing this SOTW, because it isn't even a topic, and if it is you can't make a decent sig with it.

I'm sorry Brawny, but I have to agree with Close, I also don't know what sig to make with this topic you chose.

Suggestion: Anime

"[NO RENDER]

Just write your name, simple as that"

... Take seriously please. If you want the topic to be 'Brawny' then it can be, though you got to bare in mind with the topic you choose, whether people will enter with it or not.

I am taking this seriously. Your getting up tight wiired. I do like the NO RENDER idea the best. It was already mentioned in a thread a looooooonng time ago. I was serious, about the brawny thing, but I like this better.

It shall be final.

Done.

Commence submitting

Brawny said:
I am taking this seriously. Your getting up tight wiired. I do like the NO RENDER idea the best. It was already mentioned in a thread a looooooonng time ago. I was serious, about the brawny thing, but I like this better.

It shall be final.

Done.

Commence submitting
I misread, I apologise. I thought you meant, literally, just write your name. :rolleyes:

first you call me a pokehead:(

now your angry because my thread was popular:O

maybe fox mccloud is a game charector?:lol:

hmm no render, il try to make something. . .

Here's my entry with no render:

SOTW-4-Sig.jpg

Made in 30 minutes, it looks kinda simple.

I'd recommend making your text HUGE AND BLENDED.... When I say no render, I'm talking like Gym's sig that only says "gymdawg". Something along those lines.

So not "no render" as in "no people", "no render" as in:
txt_banner.png

Am I right?

Yes. I tried to find it to show, but I couldn't. Although you can put it on a bg and whatnot as well.. Like this:
ThePipper.png

btw: not mine

Crud...lol. I've never made a sig with zero renders...i'm doomed! :lol:

Can we use C4D's? They really aren't renders like a person or object, they just add to the color, they're kind of like a different kind of brush.

Back