SOTW Contest #4 Application

I'll have mine done...hopefully...by the end of this week.

Great topic, wish I could get in on it. >.< I will if I manage to get my comp running again today. On my friend's right now. :( Great job Close, but it looks oversharpened and, IMO, some lighting dynamics can COMPLETELY improve the look of the sig. It's still great as it is though.

KCBlack said:
Great topic, wish I could get in on it. >.< I will if I manage to get my comp running again today. On my friend's right now. :( Great job Close, but it looks oversharpened and, IMO, some lighting dynamics can COMPLETELY improve the look of the sig. It's still great as it is though.
Woah, KC. :tard: Where you been, your comp crash?

^ I know.....

Thanks KC...edited version:
c4dlightlr8.png

This better ? :confused:

Heres my entry. May edit it a bit more..

Syntax-2.jpg

Probably the arrows on the corner of the sig..

Syntax said:
Probably the arrows on the corner of the sig..
What's up with you and arrows? Lol, you can barely leave them out of any of your sigs.

The only reason I added them to the sig is that it was a bit empty...

Oh and I'm still trying to look for some nice tutorials.. so eventually there will be no more arrows...

Syntax said:
The only reason I added them to the sig is that it was a bit empty...

Oh and I'm still trying to look for some nice tutorials.. so eventually there will be no more arrows...
Thank you! Lol, I wanna see some new techniques from you. :)

Yeah, I was talkin about the arrows. You use them in good taste, though. I like em, especially in your hockey-themed sig.

coleman said:
Yeah, I was talkin about the arrows. You use them in good taste, though. I like em, especially in your hockey-themed sig.
Actually, I think sometimes he overuses them, but it's all good.

Back