SOTW Contest #8 Application

Almo said:
lol there was only 150 lol 152 if you count mew and mewtwo
pokemon international, aka green version, the one that came out in austrila and new zeleand in 98 had 180, it had part of the silver ones on it

ssbb_lover said:
*BUMP*

Why not?

Anyways, I did a different style of border. It's a good start, but it needs work. That's what tomorrow's for anyways. Here it is.

Arcanine_SOTW8_FIRE.png
It looks great man. I love the BG. A great Sig entry with a very stylish border.

Cknapp151 said:
pokemon international, aka green version, the one that came out in austrila and new zeleand in 98 had 180, it had part of the silver ones on it
lol im talking bout good old pokemon red and blue lol, accually 153 if you count that legendary pokemon that you could catch beside cinnebar island that just showed up as a barcode.

Thanks everybody for the compliments. ^_^ My past 3 sigs have gotten bagged on pretty badly, good to know I did something decent this time.
Wii_Druma14 said:
I like the colors in ssbb_lover's sig so thats my vote. The voting is still going on rite?
The voting will begin tomorrow/tonight at 12:00 A.M. Be sure to vote tomorrow. :D Just look in the "Design Lounge" tomorrow, by then the "SOTW #8 Voting Thread" should have been made. All the rules will be posted in that thread, make sure to follow them. :]

Nice looking Sig's this week:)

I won't be enterrering since i broken/sprained (Never went to hospital so don't know) my wrist so i won't be making a sig:)

Wiired said:
Quickest sig I've physically ever made :
animegq4.png

I started, then realised BIG BROTHER'S ON :eek: so.. quickly used some brushes, a c4d, and added some text/border, and voila :] 5 minute job?
Naturally, it'll win...
:rolleyes:

Wiired said:
Quickest sig I've physically ever made :
animegq4.png

I started, then realised BIG BROTHER'S ON :eek: so.. quickly used some brushes, a c4d, and added some text/border, and voila :] 5 minute job?
ok eww, what the heck is at the right hand corner, i mean nice tag, but that just ticks me off what ever that is

Cknapp151 said:
ok eww, what the heck is at the right hand corner, i mean nice tag, but that just ticks me off what ever that is
Didn't even notice that lol, thought I deleted it.. I'll delete it now :) cba to do any more though.. I shall edit this post. Also Gym stfu I'll win. :D

Edit :
anime2vv0.png

Boo-yah, Wiired speedsig ftw

Last edited:
Almo:
sig3xg3.jpg

Byuakuya:
guncopygl6.jpg

Celestial:
beautyborderpq3.jpg

cknapp151:
628vimw.jpg

Close:
san31dh5.png

Demonflair:

SOTW-8.gif

Enedlhach:

sotw.jpg

Gymdawg:
BreakingTheHabit_banner.png

KCBlack:
narutowiichatyz6.png

ssbb_lover:
Arcanine_SOTW8_FIRE.png

Tarheelsuperman:
OP2.png

Wiired: (fashionably late as always)
anime2vv0.png

Lmao, 5 files saved as JPG's.....how sad.

And since it hasn't been mentioned. I guess I will.

TARHEEL
GREAT
SIG
MAH
MAN

It is amazing, very. Great sig. You're probably gonna beat us all. >.<

MoltresSprite_Sig.jpg

tis my entry.

that will surely get pwned by Tarheel, KCBlack, and Tyler.

good job everyone. Glad to say that this is our best week yet.

Nice. Another entry from a regular. Good to see ya Brandon.

Almo:
sig3xg3.jpg

Byuakuya:
guncopygl6.jpg

Celestial:
beautyborderpq3.jpg

cknapp151:
628vimw.jpg

Close:
san31dh5.png

Demonflair:
SOTW-8.gif

Enedlhach:
sotw.jpg

Gymdawg:
BreakingTheHabit_banner.png

KCBlack:
narutowiichatyz6.png

ssbb_lover:
Arcanine_SOTW8copy_.png

Stranger:
MoltresSprite_Sig.jpg

Tarheelsuperman:
OP2.png

Wiired:
anime2vv0.png

ssbb_lover said:
And since it hasn't been mentioned. I guess I will.

TARHEEL
GREAT
SIG
MAH
MAN

It is amazing, very. Great sig. You're probably gonna beat us all. >.<

Thanks!!! I'm not sure I'll win with it, but I do think it is probably my best yet. There are some great entry's this week.

tarheelsuperman said:
Thanks!!! I'm not sure I'll win with it, but I do think it is probably my best yet. There are some great entry's this week.
Meh, tbh, there's only a real fight between you and KC. Good luck to both you guys.

*goes and sabotages the voting for myself*

Back