SOTW Contest #3 Application

Brawny said:
ha ha, the winner of each sotw should release the psd of their sig. That would help people learn their techniques to ultimately build a better, smarter community.
Bah, I'm not really up for that tbh. People will just steal others work, change it a tad and pass it off as there own = not good :] I personally am not going to do so :]

Brawny said:
That's a really weird email address..... I send an invite. Get gmail, a much better email client, built in is Google Talk, a much better Instant message client.
:ihih:

off-topic: one away from 4!

Edit: that email was indeed bad. I'll just send myself an invite and set one up for you in my spare time, then give it to you.

What would your preferred sn be?

WHAT ! ?

I already said, I had an sn on there. DannyToTalkTo

And my regular email is [email protected], but I needed a google account so I made [email protected]. Don't you know what the slash means, lol ? I'm getting at you WiiRed, and now U an thinking.....:zzz:

I'm all confuzzled now.... I do understand what you are saying though wiired. All of us graphics whores are responsible enough to not do that imo. It would be easily spotted as well....

@ close: just to clarify...your email address is [email protected]? (there is no such thing as @google.com)

Back on topic:

davisbeikj5.png

Good ol' Snooker, how i love thee.

I'll try and have my signature done by tonight.

Edit...

might have to pass..

lost all my renders,brushes,fonts etc when my computer crashed...

Last edited:
Yeah, it isn't showing up for me either..I'm gonna upload to photobucket. :)...wait just showed up, lol

Changed mine:

bengals5b1uq8.png

Please update. Better or worse ?

Lol, why because you can't see it or don't know the difference ? >.<

Back