South park getting an emmy?

lol, my fav line:

Butters: "I don't play World of Warcraft."

Cartman: "You said you were on your computer all the time."

Butters: "Ya, but I'm playin' Hello Kitty: Island Adventure."

Cartman: "Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer and join the online sensation before we all murder you."

classic. luv that episode.

Last edited:
mushroomedmario said:
no offence but you screwed up the last part

it was like "butters go home and install world of warcraft onto your computer and join the online sensation before we all murder you"
that i did. haven't it watched it in a while. have some healthy rep.

FWELR said:
lol, my fav line:

Butters: "I don't play World of Warcraft."

Cartman: "You said you were on your computer all the time."

Butters: "Ya, but I'm playin' Hello Kitty: Island Adventure."

Cartman: "Butters, go buy World of Warcraft, install it on your computer and join the online sensation before we all murder you."

classic. luv that episode.

whats even funnier is that i hate WOW....infact i cant get into it for the life of me. my bf was OBSESSED with it and even bought the gamer Zboard (i have it now because i needed an external keyboard for my laptop) for the damn thing!!!

so he always tells me "jill you gotta play you gotta get it!" and im like "no i wanna play spongebob" lmao at the time i got some rediculous plug n play spongebob game for free that for some odd reason i just couldnt put down! LMAO.

anyways it just gave me deja vous when that happend. i guess im butters! <33

Lmao that's so cool.

I'm not the biggest fan but it's a successful show so it deserves one lol

Its only fun if you can dedicate 9 hours a day to it like a few of my friends did (Lost contact with them these days - prob due to them becoming WoW geeks)... I tried it - I was level 9 or something and everyone I knew/met levelled up way quicker than me due to them having no "real" social life and playong WoW for hours and hours "every" day. So when you are trying to hang with your lvl 60 buddies and you are a noob/normal person/casual gamer it sucks ass...

The southpark episode was classic though. Really funny :)

Last edited:
That episode was the amazing:lol:

Very funny, if any episode deserves an award it's this one, ginger kids or the one about hobo's:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
That episode was the amazing:lol:

Very funny, if any episode deserves an award it's this one, ginger kids or the one about hobo's:lol:

City Planner: "The homeless aren't monsters, they're human beings like you and me."
Randy: "You mean... they've adapted?"
:lol:

FYI, this is the 7th time South Park has been nominated for an emmy.

# South Park has been nominated for the Emmy Award for Outstanding Animated Program seven times (1998, 2000, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, and 2007). So far the show has only won once, for the 2005 episode "Best Friends Forever". It's latest nomination is "Make Love, Not Warcraft". The winner of the emmy will be announced September 8th on the 59th annual creative arts Emmy awards.[1]

yeah this is a hilarious episode
i would say night of the living homelss is right underenath it though

there are episodes that are funnier though

i dind't like the gingerkids episode
excpet when the kid mentioned ron howard twice lol , that was funny

Back